[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

"
tanks1989 wrote:
I have a question, let's say we start this in new league, how well can 20k flame totem farm?

Reason is after calculating cost, I believe with 100c eq we can create a 20k dps flame totem with this guide. In order to farm the empower, and also other eq, it takes time. And I don't think 20k is good enough for urber... correct me if I'm wrong

And how well dagger nerf do with this build? Is 30% crit chance have big impact on this?

I will start new league with this build and I think I can kill Shaper. You can do about 40k DPS on 5L Infernal Mantle with 20lvl gems and typical items on lvl ~85-90. If You know how to play on uber atziri/uber lab 40k DPS is enough (40k DPS +(40-50)% fire penetration and two totems)

Dagger nerf is sad but it's only 30% global crit chance nerf (about 2% less critical strike for totems). You can easly have 50-60% critical strike so 2% is small difference.

Good luck for all on Legacy League! :)
"
Lopi85 wrote:
"
tanks1989 wrote:
I have a question, let's say we start this in new league, how well can 20k flame totem farm?

Reason is after calculating cost, I believe with 100c eq we can create a 20k dps flame totem with this guide. In order to farm the empower, and also other eq, it takes time. And I don't think 20k is good enough for urber... correct me if I'm wrong

And how well dagger nerf do with this build? Is 30% crit chance have big impact on this?

I will start new league with this build and I think I can kill Shaper. You can do about 40k DPS on 5L Infernal Mantle with 20lvl gems and typical items on lvl ~85-90. If You know how to play on uber atziri/uber lab 40k DPS is enough (40k DPS +(40-50)% fire penetration and two totems)

Dagger nerf is sad but it's only 30% global crit chance nerf (about 2% less critical strike for totems). You can easly have 50-60% critical strike so 2% is small difference.

so with the dagger implicit nerfs, will the dual Legacy consuming dark (if its possible to get in legacy league) or wand/sceptre better then dagger?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
"
Lopi85 wrote:
"
tanks1989 wrote:

so with the dagger implicit nerfs, will the dual Legacy consuming dark (if its possible to get in legacy league) or wand/sceptre better then dagger?

With dual legacy Consuming Dark You deal 100% Chaos Damage (2 x 45%(Consuming Dark) + 15%(Infernal Mantle)) but lose the Tukohama Fortess shield (only two totems) and can't leech life because only fire damage leeched as life (Hinekora, Death's Fury). This is a good option to another build, for Templar Inquisitor? And you must know, if You have no life leech You die much more often.

Yes a good rare wand/sceptre can be better than good rare dagger but only with dagger You can use Whirling Blades. If You like Flame Dash rare wand/sceptre is OK, build does not require a dagger especially at the begining.
Remember if You have Atziri Aucity gloves You need as much as possible Critical strike because only critical strike have instant life leech but You can use Orb of Storms to generate Power Charges for extra 150% global crit chance or change the boots enchant for another extra 120% global crit chance :)
Last edited by Lopi85 on Mar 2, 2017, 9:30:45 AM
hmm alright good explanation on that matter

this build updated to 2.6 skill tree? though i think not much difference
i used to play an inquisitor double flame totem in parendus league.i feel kind of bounded to the flame totem builds i ve tried yours in breach league but i had only limited time enough to achieve 24 challanges. but with this legacy league i am planning to do same but better this time. i hope u can update the build for 2.6. i ll be following your thread.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
i used to play an inquisitor double flame totem in parendus league.i feel kind of bounded to the flame totem builds i ve tried yours in breach league but i had only limited time enough to achieve 24 challanges. but with this legacy league i am planning to do same but better this time. i hope u can update the build for 2.6. i ll be following your thread.

UPDATED for 2.6 :)
good jewels
http://poe.trade/search/omonotosutioos
Great prices on those ... props for the mad searching skills ^^

so guys - how is the dmg. vs breaches while leveling? I.. can't do that ):

i had issues with that while leveling in the Breach League too and i solved this only in the end game

around lvl 45-50 with 1 lab and 3k dmg. on the UI i can't keep up with the breach monsters without help
"
xlnt2new wrote:
Great prices on those ... props for the mad searching skills ^^

so guys - how is the dmg. vs breaches while leveling? I.. can't do that ):

i had issues with that while leveling in the Breach League too and i solved this only in the end game

around lvl 45-50 with 1 lab and 3k dmg. on the UI i can't keep up with the breach monsters without help

Did you try this unique: Nycta's Latern? When I,m lvl around 45 I have 10k DPS per totem.
Last edited by Lopi85 on Mar 7, 2017, 2:13:52 AM
I'm using the Nycta's Latern and the 3k dmg is what the tooltip is showing on the UI - i guess the dmg. is higher because of all the negative fire resistances the mobs get (i also self-cast flammability) BUT still the breaches are too much for my totems ):

anyway - i just stopped using those Breach league stones and i do what i can when i get a 'normal' breach. It feels un-balanced because the zones have such a low density of mobs that my totems are killing everything in sec. and only the breaches are an issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info