[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

Guys tell pls, is it worth it to search gloves with corrupted value "Curse enemys with Elem. weakness ## lvl on hit"? Is my dmg will be higher? Maybe stupid question, but ...
Harvest (Жатва) - лучшее, что когда-либо случалось с ПОЕ. F*ck 3.14!
"
Spooneer wrote:
Guys tell pls, is it worth it to search gloves with corrupted value "Curse enemys with Elem. weakness ## lvl on hit"? Is my dmg will be higher? Maybe stupid question, but ...

Curse on hit don't working with Flame Totems (Flame Totem is not a attack, it's a spell so don't hit).

First post Updated.
Last edited by Lopi85 on Feb 25, 2017, 8:38:08 AM
"
Lopi85 wrote:
Curse on hit don't working with Flame Totems (Flame Totem is not a attack, it's a spell so don't hit).

Curse on Hit works perfectly fine with Flame Totem (if the support gem is linked to Flame Totem), it works with everything that "hits" whether its spells or attacks doesn't matter. It does not work with Damage over Time (DoT).

However, the gloves corruption implicit mod won't work as it is the totems that hit and not the player. But if you're using, say, Orb of Storms then these hits will apply the curse (even if they don't do any damage if you have Ancestral Bond).
Last edited by tomay on Feb 25, 2017, 8:57:27 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
Lopi85 wrote:

Curse on Hit works perfectly fine with Flame Totem (if the support gem is linked to Flame Totem), it works with everything that "hits" whether its spells or attacks doesn't matter. It does not work with Damage over Time (DoT).

However, the gloves corruption implicit mod won't work as it is the totems that hit and not the player. But if you're using, say, Orb of Storms then these hits will apply the curse (even if they don't do any damage if you have Ancestral Bond).

http://imgur.com/a/BqIgF (if image dont open)

Ill tested this, and u can see it on screen.
Elem weakness proc because of my corrupted gloves, i dont curse enemys by myself.
So how about that fact?
Last edited by Spooneer on Feb 25, 2017, 9:36:22 AM
"
Spooneer wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
"
Lopi85 wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/BqIgF (if image dont open)

Ill tested this, and u can see it on screen.
Elem weakness proc because of my corrupted gloves, i dont curse enemys by myself.
So how about that fact?

Now it's working. Confirmed!
It seems to me that some updates before it did not work...
Big thanks to Spooneer for correction.
Last edited by Lopi85 on Feb 25, 2017, 11:27:44 AM
Very interesting indeed... I have tried it once with minions and it certainly did not work. Must have been changed then.
So, as I understand it, it's worth it to buy these gloves? I'm sorry, I'm just a noob, and I do not want to spend 2ex wasted. And thank you for your opinions, guys. ))
And another question. Can u write priority of attribute in ur weapon-dagger. What most important? I have dagger with: 80% global crit chance; 50% spell dmg; 47-73 to fire dmg to spells; 14 global crit chance. Is it good or i need to find someone better?
"
Spooneer wrote:
And another question. Can u write priority of attribute in ur weapon-dagger. What most important? I have dagger with: 80% global crit chance; 50% spell dmg; 47-73 to fire dmg to spells; 14 global crit chance. Is it good or i need to find someone better?

On dagger best endgame mods(in order):
- Cast Speed (25%+ increased cast speed, but only available on misery essence)
- Spell Damage (minimum 60% spell damage)
- Increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells (80%+)
- Global Critical Strike Multipler (30%+)
- Adds Fire/Elemental Damage to Spells

Ideal Dagger Mods for Flame Totem is:
28% Increased Cast Speed (Suffix?)
118% Increased Spell Damage (T1 Runic (79%) + T1 part of Lich (39%) Prefix)
109% Increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells (T1 of Unmaking Suffix)
38% to to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (T1 of Destruction Suffix)
Adds (36-49) to (73-85) Fire Damage to Spells (T1 of Cremating Prefix)
+(26-28) to maximum Mana (T1 part of Lich Prefix)

Cast Speed is the most imporant attribute, for Example:

With this dagger I have 126k Tooltip DPS

With this dagger I have 133k Tooltip DPS
Last edited by Lopi85 on Feb 26, 2017, 4:47:58 AM
I have a question, let's say we start this in new league, how well can 20k flame totem farm?

Reason is after calculating cost, I believe with 100c eq we can create a 20k dps flame totem with this guide. In order to farm the empower, and also other eq, it takes time. And I don't think 20k is good enough for urber... correct me if I'm wrong

And how well dagger nerf do with this build? Is 30% crit chance have big impact on this?
Last edited by tanks1989 on Feb 28, 2017, 8:38:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info