[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

Today i ill play lake with some guy with auras. alone i have 100-110k Dps. With this player i have 280-380k dps. what an aura so much to increase my DPS?
Can someone check me out and advise how i can get some more DPS please?
Currently 82k with lightning golem in my HO.
Using lvl4 empower + lvl 21 fire penetration if they don't show up in build.
Can get 98k if i use facebreakers but prefer Atziri's gloves for the extra survivability.
Thanks.
How about doryani invitation fire belt for this build? It has resist and fire dmg and fire dmg leech.
I was thinking: it might be worth it to drop fire pen and use a curse on hit setup.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Feb 16, 2017, 12:15:36 AM
thinking about playing this in the legacy league.. this question has been asked here but I couldn't find an answer to it, so: why facebreakers? just for the crit multi?
Leveling section / guide?

Currently using a legacy Searing Touch, with a Nightholds Black Baw, with Fire Totem in it.
DMG is ok, but I need more...
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Can someone check me out and advise how i can get some more DPS please?
Currently 82k with lightning golem in my HO.
Using lvl4 empower + lvl 21 fire penetration if they don't show up in build.
Can get 98k if i use facebreakers but prefer Atziri's gloves for the extra survivability.
Thanks.

Hi/Czesc,

Me too. Only worse. I am lvl92, 6l, 21lvl Flame Totem, yet my DPS in the HO is only 28k, with facebreakers 33k. My 6-link is FT(21/5)- Elem.Focus (20/0)-faster casting (20/20)- ICS (20/23) - faster proj/pierce(20/23)-Fire Pen.(21/20). Even if I replace fire pen. with lvl3 Empower, the damage increase is not significant (with pierce and lvl3 empower it's 43.7k). How can I reach 80k, not to mention over 100k?

My tree is slightly different, taken from LiftingNerd (from his UberLab farmer), I do not have Tukohama shield, so I need to take Blood Magic node. But it cannot make such a difference, not between 30-40k and 80-120k DPS.

I made my character public (Shrekus).

Thanks/Dzięki.
Last edited by DarkAvenger2279 on Feb 20, 2017, 2:40:51 AM
"
Lopi85 wrote:

This changes need to represent in main page of this topic, imo. And why u dont changed ur guid to 2.5, so it appear in PoeBuildBrowser in 2.5 section. Btw great build. Thx for it. Sry for my engl. ))
Harvest (Жатва) - лучшее, что когда-либо случалось с ПОЕ. F*ck 3.14!
DarkAvenger: I suggest you try the OP's skill tree as shown in his first post where he uses Blood magic node. Also the use of a corrupted Infernal Mantle combined with a +4 Empower would give you 5 more levels on your flame totem, that is HUGE.
These are only 2 things i picked up quickly and i need to repeat that this is a very expensive build.
Also, and i think this is where i am losing DPS, is the fact that his tree is lvl98, mine is 94 so lacking 4 very helpful slots.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
DarkAvenger: I suggest you try the OP's skill tree as shown in his first post where he uses Blood magic node. Also the use of a corrupted Infernal Mantle combined with a +4 Empower would give you 5 more levels on your flame totem, that is HUGE.
These are only 2 things i picked up quickly and i need to repeat that this is a very expensive build.
Also, and i think this is where i am losing DPS, is the fact that his tree is lvl98, mine is 94 so lacking 4 very helpful slots.

Thanks. I will try that other tree after a free respect in a few days.

When I check FT's base damage on Wiki, at lvl 22 it's 150-225 and at lvl 27 249-373. The ratio is apr. 1.66, so it should take me from 40k to 66k. But this is not even close to 130k or 160k from the OP. If this vast difference is caused only by slightly different tree, 6 additional levels and top tier jewels, then this scaling for crit is insanely exponential.

However I am not going to spend 70ex for an +1 Infernal Mantle. I used to have 100 Ex at some point, but now I am down to 34. But even if I did have 70ex I would not spend them for such a narrow-purpose purchase. I could buy lvl4 Empower (this would have some different uses in future) for a few Ex and this would place my FT at lvl25. I could also pay a few Ex for Tukohama shield (maybe after the breach league ends it will be cheaper in standard than 10ex?).

Also, it's sad that the tooltip DPS does not take diamond flask into consideration. The math should be really simple there and other flasks DO raise the tooltip DPS. When I pop my diamond flask I "feel" the better DPS noticeably (my crit chance raises from 65% to 88% then).
Last edited by DarkAvenger2279 on Feb 22, 2017, 2:39:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info