[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

Should be a wasted stat
"
KarlMarx95 wrote:
Been playing this build as league starter in breach and just did my first Uber atziri ever after a lot of atziri farming. Those scepters alowed me to get some prety strong gear fairly early at least by my standarts. Wasnt as hard as i expected. Character is lvl 88 and here is my current Gear if anyone is interested^^
Spoiler

Can you post a screenshot of your tooltip or offense tab? I'm at 41k tooltip with 70% crit chance on a 5 link in my HO, up to 87% with 3 power charges and totem down. I have the currency to update to a 6link but i'm not sure if it's worth it.
having some trouble getting screenshots in here but my dps is just under 43k in ho with only my golem at a crit chance of 49.3.
May i ask what method you use to generate charges?
My current build is rather underwhelming so Im considering switching. I have garbage pc so breach lag is killing me a lot.

I'm so torn between this and the templar version. I would love the leech but I hate wasting so many points at start on armor..
"
KarlMarx95 wrote:
having some trouble getting screenshots in here but my dps is just under 43k in ho with only my golem at a crit chance of 49.3.
May i ask what method you use to generate charges?

Orb of storms/power charge on crit / inc aoe /inc. crit strikes

Instead of the golem setup i use this and that puts me almost at 90% with a wand with proj spd.
So my golem is squishy but i get 3 power charges which is an ok boost, nothing too fancy
guys . what best shield?help-me please?
Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield or my shield , status is :
5%spell damage
46%spell damage
102% crit strike chance for spells
109maxlife
122max energy shield
7%cast speed

total energy shield 230

what best?help-me?
5%spell damage
46%spell damage
109maxlife
122max energy shield
7%cast speed

total energy shield 230

what best?help-me?
"
wanasll wrote:
5%spell damage
46%spell damage
109maxlife
122max energy shield
7%cast speed

total energy shield 230

what best?help-me?

Obviously Tukohama's Fortress. It can vary from your crit stat from other sources, but most of the time 3rd totem infinetely better, atleast 50% more damage. No other shield can do this.

Also, there is a guy who posted this here

"
anmargan wrote:

I would love to post video but i have never made a record idk how....With my old shield i had 2 totems and 120k dps per totem and with this new i have 110k dps per totem and 3 of them.This was my old shield
I have loose little crit chance i had 85% now i have around 80% >i dont know who talk what about shield but personal for me is upgrade.

He had really good shield, and lose only 1/12 dmg from switching it, and basically went from 240k dps to 330k dps.

Well, 230 energy shield is really good, but so much damage! I think it's worth it
just did my first deathless and final uber atziri run of the league vaaled empower 4 and bumped my dps to 45k moved on to a 2nd build a while ago and gonna finance a 6l for my 3rd with said empower.
This build is a great boss killer and i appreciate it for that but its time to get closer to the clearspeed meta^^
Guys where does Tukohama's Fortress drop? is it a world drop or only off a certain boss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info