[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

"
triglav wrote:
Any1 else doing this build? I'm enjoying the heck out of it this league as well... only L53 right now so the crit stuff hasn't kicked in yet, but tower defence ftw :P

I'm 86 on breach sc, build is underwhelming on a 5 link infernal mantle. Flame totem scales REALLY hard with levels, so not having a lv 20/21 gem, empower 2/3/4 is a huge dps loss.

I just did some t8-10 with a friend that's playing elementalist flameblast and he was doing so much more damage, boss killing is god awful. I have no doubt that flame totem can be strong, but getting to that level of gear will take quite some time and until then the build feels weak.
Mate just keep going u just need items little to upgrade and gems to get lvl .It is very strong build when u done that.Also that new shield is awesome,all best to u.
Last edited by anmargan on Dec 8, 2016, 9:35:31 AM
"
anmargan wrote:
Mate just keep going u just need items little to upgrade and gems to get lvl .It is very strong build when u done that.Also that new shield is awesome,all best to u.

would you post a short fight video with the new shield ?

caus like clickster wrote befor, feels like weak ......

btw: im gonna change soon the mf gear, was only for leveling to get more rares for alts.

my current gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Saraj on Dec 8, 2016, 9:54:35 AM
That shield cost 5 exa though...
anyone tried that shield?
"
Saraj wrote:
"
anmargan wrote:

would you post a short fight video with the new shield ?

caus like clickster wrote befor, feels like weak ......

btw: im gonna change soon the mf gear, was only for leveling to get more rares for alts.

my current gear
Spoiler

I would love to post video but i have never made a record idk how....With my old shield i had 2 totems and 120k dps per totem and with this new i have 110k dps per totem and 3 of them.This was my old shield
I have loose little crit chance i had 85% now i have around 80% >i dont know who talk what about shield but personal for me is upgrade.
Been playing this build as league starter in breach and just did my first Uber atziri ever after a lot of atziri farming. Those scepters alowed me to get some prety strong gear fairly early at least by my standarts. Wasnt as hard as i expected. Character is lvl 88 and here is my current Gear if anyone is interested^^
Spoiler
Also my tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAQHBsMHHg48EZYUIBRxFgsWvxeMGjgaPhqBHNwdFB8CHxglvCaVKS4qEyynLR82xT38QZZJUUrETLNOrlBCUXRR-1M1VUtVxlcNWGNY5VnzWiteXV8_YeJmVGaeaGVwUnIPcql2rHuzfIN8uH_Ggh6D24PzhTKJ04w2jM-OZI8aj0aP-pBVkyeUb5UglS6hL6Kjo_KmmaajpwinlKyqrhKus7E2tvq5frmTvorB88MJxgTG2M0Wz2fPftAf0PXR_dgk2wvbT9-_4MPqGOvu6_XvDu_r8NXxrPId85vz3fZI9q73Mvem-Ov60g==

And my Spoils:
Spoiler
I have noticed btw that i get a heck of a lot more dps out of a badly rolled doryany than my dagger so i might end up going shield charge and dory
does physical damage from the septre Doryani's Catalyst affects somehow the build or is it a waste stat for the flametotem build ?
Last edited by Saraj on Dec 11, 2016, 8:14:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info