Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
"
Fruz wrote:
There is nothing about "unfair" about the lab

This pretty much confirms that you do not really understand what words like "fun" or "punishing" really mean, within the context of a gaming enviroment.

The difference here is probably that I know what I'm talking about and I am being pragmatic, I don't really care about your opinion and ad-hominem statements.

Fairness has nothing to do with fun, absolutely nothing.
Or maybe you do not actually know what it means.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:

The difference here is probably that I know what I'm talking about and I am being pragmatic, I don't really care about your opinion and ad-hominem statements. Fairness has nothing to do with fun, absolutely nothing.

I'm very much aware of what i'm talking about, you just can't accept the fact that someone could have such a radically different opinion than yours (opinion which i didn't placed for you to care, i placed it because it is just that, my opinion, with no expectations from others to agree to it whatsoever)

And with statements like:

"
Fruz wrote:
Fairness has nothing to do with fun, absolutely nothing.

you aren't being pragmatic, you are being absolute.

Nothing new basically, just what i said earlier : illusions of Grandeur & limited understanding of words like "fun", "punishing" & how these interact with fairness, within a gaming environment.

Last edited by TauNeosorium on May 25, 2017, 12:39:03 PM
And you just keep using words (adding new ones) that you don't understand.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
^And you just keep being the usual insulting troll which i will completely ignore from now on.
Last edited by TauNeosorium on May 25, 2017, 12:36:05 PM
Sure, keep thinking whatever you want, that is what delusional people often do anyway.

PS : you miss-using words is a fact that everyone can see here, simple as that.
"Insulting" as you said would be something that you did however, such irony is always sweet.
Honestly, no idea what are you talking about either. If anything, lab is more fair in regards to the whole HC/SC thing because you can't zerg it.

And a fair game isn't a hard requirement to have fun, I'm sure most of us have some extremely unfair games we enjoy for some reason.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Honestly, no idea what are you talking about either. If anything, lab is more fair in regards to the whole HC/SC thing because you can't zerg it.

And a fair game isn't a hard requirement to have fun, I'm sure most of us have some extremely unfair games we enjoy for some reason.

Dark Souls, anyone?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"Fair" is a matter of perspective. So if different people use this same word "fair" with a different perspective in mind they will be prone to disagree.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

You're the ones crying bullshit it's up to you to go thru the list and prove one by one they are either nonexistent or making the 5 minute content of the first lab shorter matters.

Tried that, I'd have better luck trying to reason with my cat though.

Shovelcut is not telling the truth. Shovelcut hasn't posted about going through the account name list. He went through the thread list and tried to change the criteria for adding things to the thread list. Specifically saying that a Chadwick thread shouldn't be on the list. The OP of the thread was clearly complaining about a crash in the labyrinth. Chadwick is the most prolific author of threads in the list. The criteria for inclusion in the thread list is very clear.

"
I've been keeping a list of the many threads that have been discussing problems with labyrinth (based on the OP) here in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.

Shovelcut thought that instead of it being based on the simple reading of the OP it should be based on it being a "valid" problem.

He has a list of people who hate path of frogger for various reason. Case closed.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
If calling out bullshit claims and questionable data collection methods is "undercutting Turtles message" then the message is severely flawed.

What seems to be flawed (for everyone questioning this thread) is your perception of its purpose\intent, which was clear from the beginning.

You're right, it was clear in the beginning because it was simply a record of all laby hate feedback threads. It evolved into something else, and the claims became something else.

The thread isn't what's being questioned. It's the methods and claims of the thread creator that is being questioned.

My methods and claims have not changed from the beginning. The thread list was and still is simply a record of all labyrinth problem/dislike threads (minus Izaro and Enchant threads). You have tried to change it into something else. Since I wasn't interested in your changes that would have required subjective evaluation and endless debate you got butt hurt.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info