Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:
No one cares about how many people you have in your list that dislike lab. GGG already said they intentionally released lab expecting a minority to dislike it. Cherry picking supporters is not going to support your cause. You think anyone cares if less than 1000 vocal players dislike lab or not, alt or not. No. Especially not when player retention is higher....

I already made it known you are going to need at least 20k supporters. At the rate you been going since the release of lab this is never going to happen.

Just be happy you get to do lab 1 less time when 3.0 comes. Thats the only change you will see.

Sorry Jgizle, if you've said that before then you're still being irrational. I doubt that 20k players have ever even posted on the forums. With such thinking it would not make sense to even create a Feedback and Suggestions forum.

Thats the point. People only come to forums if they have a problem, or they want to find a build, or discuss new or upcomming content.

There are not 20k people who dislike lab. 1% may dislike lab but you will never get the results you seek because it requires a majority to dislike lab which is simply not the case. Realistically its less than 3%. The rest enjoy it enough to do it. And many enjoy it for the rewards. A minority enjoys the competitive aspect of it. But a majority has no problem with it.

This cherry picking of players is nothing but a waste of time. GGG has more concrete data. Since player retention is higher with lab in the game its not changing besides the 1 less completion in 3.0.

Ps. Dont mistake me for being angry or trying to be rude or anything. I am simply stating the reality of things. Theres no reason to let something so insignificant ruin your enjoyment of a great game. Its not even that difficult until you get to uber, and even then you can get carried for relatively meaningless amounts of currency.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Jan 16, 2017, 11:58:05 PM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
"
i'm not going to siff through 114 pages

well, ive been late to this party as well, but actually i made the effort and "siffed" through many pages of this thread. what can i say?

we (lab-supporters, or people who are just reasonable enough to accept the lab as the part of the game it is. ascendancy (for power), trials, labyrinth make perfect sense story and gameplaywise, btw) should really, really stop arguing about it (at least here). its senseless, really. many have tried and failed. let these few crusaders (im not talking about all the bypassers who dont like lab as well, but three people in particular who should know of whom im talking) self-assert each other and dwell in their conspiracy-theories.

this thread isnt about feedback. it isnt about "feedback feedback". read the opener. it is about someone who dislikes lab (traps especially) and feels forced to do it to get ascendancy points. instead the someone wants them for free, and feels entitled enough to go onto a crusade to demand change ("the list grows longer, our cause grows stronger!", or what was it, how catchy... nearly like a "deus lo vult!").

i dont "hate the message this thread implies". the person mentioned above isnt alone, ill grant that. there are many people who dont like challenges and want to get handed everything on a silver plate these days. and yes, of course they think they are in the majority. maybe they are (not in this game though, for gods sake).

i have faith in GGG that they wont casualize their game (anymore?) and cave in to these demands.

Your characterization of the disagreement as "hardcore vs. casual" is incorrect.
Wash your hands, Exile!
What makes it even more puzzling is that it's coming from someone who doesn't even play Hardcore. A casual.
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:
No one cares about how many people you have in your list that dislike lab. GGG already said they intentionally released lab expecting a minority to dislike it. Cherry picking supporters is not going to support your cause. You think anyone cares if less than 1000 vocal players dislike lab or not, alt or not. No. Especially not when player retention is higher....

I already made it known you are going to need at least 20k supporters. At the rate you been going since the release of lab this is never going to happen.

Just be happy you get to do lab 1 less time when 3.0 comes. Thats the only change you will see.

Sorry Jgizle, if you've said that before then you're still being irrational. I doubt that 20k players have ever even posted on the forums. With such thinking it would not make sense to even create a Feedback and Suggestions forum.

Thats the point. People only come to forums if they have a problem, or they want to find a build, or discuss new or upcomming content.

There are not 20k people who dislike lab. 1% may dislike lab but you will never get the results you seek because it requires a majority to dislike lab which is simply not the case. Realistically its less than 3%. The rest enjoy it enough to do it. And many enjoy it for the rewards. A minority enjoys the competitive aspect of it. But a majority has no problem with it.

This cherry picking of players is nothing but a waste of time. GGG has more concrete data. Since player retention is higher with lab in the game its not changing besides the 1 less completion in 3.0.

Ps. Dont mistake me for being angry or trying to be rude or anything. I am simply stating the reality of things. Theres no reason to let something so insignificant ruin your enjoyment of a great game. Its not even that difficult until you get to uber, and even then you can get carried for relatively meaningless amounts of currency.

You are throwing around totally bogus percentages. Please stop making everything up out of thin air. I really thought you were more rational than that??
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
What makes it even more puzzling is that it's coming from someone who doesn't even play Hardcore. A casual.

More importantly, he's apparently a casual thinker? [get it a little play on words joke]

More seriously, if really intersted you may see the OP in the best thread for proposed "fixes" SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
You all replied now, all 3 people he mentioned, and all failed to answer the question, where is it debunked that if lab is hated so much, why is it on 7th most created instance
"
You all replied now, all 3 people he mentioned, and all failed to answer the question, where is it debunked that if lab is hated so much, why is it on 7th most created instance

Willing to bet they're referring to THIS post. If not, I'd really like to see where it was debunked also. Otherwise, it's just an assumption.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

Willing to bet they're referring to THIS post. If not, I'd really like to see where it was debunked also. Otherwise, it's just an assumption.
well okay, lol

I'm at work and cannot check, but iirc every area tells you "merciless ledge, cruel ledge" etc on social tab and when you press tab, whereas lab does not anda assuming it's an aggregate, that's just poor "investigative" skills, thanks man

Again, lol
Last edited by KiKurASiruSaSH on Jan 17, 2017, 3:09:07 AM
I don't know anybody who like lab. Everyone in my clan hates it. All in game freinds hate it. GGG has the numbers I'm sure and I bet less than 10% run it more than they have to e.g. 4x per toon. If it was a zana mod no one would run it.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I don't know anybody who like lab.

Oh lets forget about the people who have vocally stated they like it here on the forums, that constantly defend the laby. But since you don't know anybody that likes it, that must mean nobody does. Sounds legit.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Everyone in my clan hates it.

All 38 of them? Nice! Make sure to get them to post so they can get on the list.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
All in game freinds hate it.

Well that's all the confirmation we need boys, time to shut that laby shit down and give out ascendancy points for free. /s

*slowly backs away from the "laby-hate circlejerk" again*
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info