Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

The lab has been and continues to be a miserable experience. Of course certain masochists would have it no other way, as only filthy casuals who never should have started playing PoE in the first place actually want to enjoy their games. Real gamers like them prefer to wallow in misery and wear the scars of self-flagellation proudly, as proof of their commitment and hard-core sensibilities.

Oh brother.
"
Truper17 wrote:
The lab has been and continues to be a miserable experience. Of course certain masochists would have it no other way, as only filthy casuals who never should have started playing PoE in the first place actually want to enjoy their games. Real gamers like them prefer to wallow in misery and wear the scars of self-flagellation proudly, as proof of their commitment and hard-core sensibilities.

Oh brother.

I mean god forbid there be anything left in this game that is deemed hardcore.

Removed the separately designed leagues, removed races, removed the quest for t1 items, now better remove anything else remaining.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
your welcome, but you dont have to thank me. how could i (or anybody) do otherwise (in your view of things)? for the supporter of a conspiracy-theory everything tends to be a confirmation. just google "conspiracy theory confirmation bias" for further insights.

and no, you dont have to thank me again :)

'You're' not as clever as you think you are.
"
Truper17 wrote:

Oh brother.

Amen.

Thank you for adding your thoughts, exile.
"
goetzjam wrote:

Removed the separately designed leagues, removed races, removed the quest for t1 items, now better remove anything else remaining.

It's pretty ironic that you have this attitude. I mean, you don't actually play the game. You can't, because you monitor this thread 24/7.

"
'You're' not as clever as you think you are.

english is not my native language, and i rape even my own language on the internetz for fast and easy communication. you perfectly got what i was saying. playing the grammar-nazi on top of it doesnt make you look better than (then? pls correct me :P) before :)

"
Truper17 wrote:
It's pretty ironic that you have this attitude. I mean, you don't actually play the game. You can't, because you monitor this thread 24/7.

you all should stop wh.. erm complaining and simply play the game and PRACTICE, because practice and basic understanding of the mechanics is all that it takes to beat the lab :)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jan 16, 2017, 12:02:56 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Truper17 wrote:

Oh brother.

I mean god forbid we distinguish between hardcore fun and hardcore misery. Did you hear that whooshing sound? Yeah, that was Truper17's point flying right over your head.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Truper17 wrote:

Oh brother.

I mean god forbid we distinguish between hardcore fun and hardcore misery. Did you hear that whooshing sound? Yeah, that was Truper17's point flying right over your head.

God forbid a lot of things in this thread.

...but not enough.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Jgizle wrote:
No one cares about how many people you have in your list that dislike lab. GGG already said they intentionally released lab expecting a minority to dislike it. Cherry picking supporters is not going to support your cause. You think anyone cares if less than 1000 vocal players dislike lab or not, alt or not. No. Especially not when player retention is higher....

I already made it known you are going to need at least 20k supporters. At the rate you been going since the release of lab this is never going to happen.

Just be happy you get to do lab 1 less time when 3.0 comes. Thats the only change you will see.

Sorry Jgizle, if you've said that before then you're still being irrational. I doubt that 20k players have ever even posted on the forums. With such thinking it would not make sense to even create a Feedback and Suggestions forum.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I see a lot of people complaining about something they only have to do 4 times per character.

Once you've acquired your ascendancy points, you can ignore the lab entirely if you want to. Do you want a lab enchant? Buy it.

I used to speed run merc/uber lab for the daily unique jewel rewards. It was a TON of fun. Some people enjoy farming keys and chests (which is super rewarding). Some people enjoy offering lab services.

And then...some people don't enjoy lab. Oh well? I don't enjoy half of the map pool. Guess what I do? I sell the maps and run other ones instead.

The fact that you think your tears and complaints matter more than the enjoyment of those who ACTUALLY bother doing that content regularly is so pretentious, it makes me wanna puke.

Lab is a "love it or hate it" content. But it represents exactly what it is about; difficult(lol, no) trials in order to gain a huge amount of power. And you don't have to do it over and over if you don't like it.

If you feel you HAVE to post about how much you hate lab, you're probably doing it out of frustration. Frustration that you died in lab again to a trap. From a misplay. To a 1 shot on your low EHP character vs a 3 buff Izaro. I generally find that hilarious. But when a thread gets this big, hilarity becomes sadness and I get worried. This many people crying about the one bit of content that actually has some challenge just might force changes to happen and that would suck. It would mean crybabies won. That's not a good thing.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jan 16, 2017, 4:36:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info