Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

Here's the feedback GGG sees:

Of the 690 posters listed, 326 were flagged by turtledove with a $ meaning a supporter pack shown.

Of those 326 (well 324 since 1 account wasn't found (guessing deleted) and 1 didn't show a supporter (guessing hidden after turtle looked):

216 display supporter packs were from Prophecy and forward, which is a full release after the labyrinth was introduced in 2.2.0. I didn't include the Ascendency supporter packs in the list since they could be purchased before experiencing the labyrinth so could have been purchased based on the satisfaction of the previous release.

Additionally, of those 216 supporters, 129 show a 2.5.0 supporter pack (96 Breachlord and 33 Breachspawn).

Obviously it's a fact even including the labyrinth that 66% of those supporters still like the game enough to fork over at least $30. And obviously the numbers don't reflect those who don't display their supporter titles or those who support with points packs and not supporter packs.

Disclaimer that I copied the list in the OP this morning and won't include people added after that.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 9, 2017, 3:50:30 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:

Of the 690 posters listed, 326 were flagged by turtledove with a $ meaning a supporter pack shown.

Of those 326 (well 324 since 1 account wasn't found (guessing deleted) and 1 didn't show a supporter (guessing hidden after turtle looked):

216 display supporter packs were from Prophecy and forward, which is a full release after the labyrinth was introduced in 2.2.0. I didn't include the Ascendency supporter packs in the list since they could be purchased before experiencing the labyrinth so could have been purchased based on the satisfaction of the previous release.

Additionally, of those 216 supporters, 129 show a 2.5.0 supporter pack (96 Breachlord and 33 Breachspawn).

Obviously it's a fact even including the labyrinth that 66% of those supporters still like the game enough to fork over at least $30. And obviously the numbers don't reflect those who don't display their supporter titles or those who support with points packs and not supporter packs.

Disclaimer that I copied the list in the OP this morning and won't include people added after that.

I stand corrected, nice bit of research there Mark. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
mark1030 wrote:

Interesting analysis, Thank you!!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Shovelcut wrote:

And then you responded to lagwin and gave the impression that by you going thru all the accounts and marking them based on creation date and supporter packs, that you could tell if they were alts or not. Your reply directly implies that you have confirmed it's 690 different accounts.

I think this might be the crux of the issue and have stated that belief multiple times in this thread but you keep stubbornly denying it. I might have given you and Mark1030 that impression but that was not my intent or even thought at the time. It is plainly ridiculous to claim that one could prove that out of a list of almost 700 random accounts one could prove that there are absolutely no alt accounts. Plus even more ridiculous I admitted that there appeared to maybe be 3 or 4 obvious alt accounts. It is also patently ridiculous to think that one must prove that there's no alt accounts to disprove lagwin's conclusion. As mentioned the list proves the conclusion false. The only reasonable way that I could imagine that many hundreds of accounts in the list are all alt accounts is if someone started creating alt accounts just to pad the list. The analysis of account creation dates proves that didn't happen.

"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
One could easily compare Zaludoz list of 582 and look at the 117 account names that I added to it and see if there are any strange things. Shovelcut won't do that. He'd rather cast vague aspersions and dabble in partially formed conspiracy theories.

Why would I want to do that to begin with? Looking at a list of account names would be a pointless endeavor for any of us players.
*looks at list of names*
Yep, can't tell shit from looking at it. Might as well be looking at random pages in the phone book.

Not true, as pointed out multiple times in this thread by me when I describe the number of posts made by accounts prior to the release of labyrinth, etc. Also shown by Mark1030 in his very recent analysis. You were the one that stated explicitly that I was being deceitful and was manipulating the list on my own without requiring any others. An analysis of how many posts were made prior to Zaludoz creating the list and me taking over maintenance of the list would probably be enough to debunk this silly theory that I'm somehow padding the list. Or perhaps spot checking posting histories depending on what paranoid thoughts are running around in one's brain.

"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
The point is that the main point of the list is to prove that it is not only a small handful of people posting. Other people have made that accusation not just Shovelcut. Shovelcut just seems to be latest caught up into the paranoid fantasy.

You know, at the beginning I may have said it's just a handful of people. But then I went thru every single fucking thread you linked and made my own list of people that posted, as proof to both you and I that there is without a doubt no way that it's a handful of people. So continuing to act like that is what I believe is you continuing your deception.

Okay, that is good input that I don't recall you previously making. It raises questions in my mind what you have been arguing about then but I don't need to understand everything?

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Well 3.0 is around the corner. Maybe a couple months. Should see 2.5 very soon.

It will all become clear very soon how much ggg cares about the minority who dislike lab. Hopefully this thread is gone by then. I think its already self explanatory that nothing will change.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Jan 9, 2017, 11:44:35 PM
"
Jgizle wrote:
I think its already self explanatory that nothing will change.

Actually, it's fairly obvious something will change regarding the laby when you consider the removal of a difficulty with 3.0. What that entails and how far reaching the changes will be are anyones guess.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Yeah but thats only a reallocation of points rewarded when beating lab only because they are removing a difficulty level. Nothing will change about lab itself, how much traps do in damage, how long it takes to do a lab, having only 1 attempt, and so on.

You will have to do lab one less time but thats it, and thats not a direct balance of lab, but a side effect of the loss of 1 difficulty level.

The time saved doing 1 less lab attempt will be spent completing the new act.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Jgizle wrote:
Yeah but thats only a reallocation of points rewarded when beating lab only because they are removing a difficulty level. Nothing will change about lab itself, how much traps do in damage, how long it takes to do a lab, having only 1 attempt, and so on.

You will have to do lab one less time but thats it, and thats not a direct balance of lab, but a side effect of the loss of 1 difficulty level.

The time saved doing 1 less lab attempt will be spent completing the new act.

That we do not know.
I also don't think that there will be significant changes regarding the labyrinth, but we don't actually have any information about it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
mark1030 wrote:

Regardless of labyrinth, I felt that GGG deserved to be support so that's why I bought a supporter pack. This is the first time I have bought a pack, previous leagues I have bought mainly points. It may not seem much compared to others, but I have spent close to $180 AUD ($130 USD) on this game. I love this game, there's some issues with it, but I will keep coming back. With that said, I do hope they reconsider tuning or make some changes to how the labyrinth works.
Here is what I think of lab. All my toons look the same. Only go in once period.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 10, 2017, 5:23:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info