TRAVEL WARNING FOR NON-AMERICAN and NON-WHITE

Bitches please, we all know the orange people are the supreme race.

They look like cake, can't top that shit.

Spoiler
OT was a lot more fun before all these bullshit queasy serious threads

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Truly, maybe I should start a cooking thread, got a few solid recipes to share.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 11, 2016, 12:04:02 PM
"

Therefore, the reasonable thing to ask is, why do black people commit crimes more than white people?

We certainly could go down this rabbit hole but let's just say it's because of whitey's racism and call it a day. These /pol/ threads are getting boring.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

Therefore, the reasonable thing to ask is, why do black people commit crimes more than white people? Could it have anything to do with systemic inequality in education, healthcare, housing, application of the law, income, and much more? Hmmm... being smart so hard /facepalm

disgusting .

So for your poor people are thief and murderer by obligation.

You know you can be poor and respect the law right?
The reason there is more crime in those comunnity is because people like you make them feel like victimes.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Context matters. Yes, you can argue with empirical evidence that black people commit more crimes. However, to assert that they commit crimes because they're black is the very definition of racist. Which is exactly what all of you are doing.

Now that is a big fat lie. Race has nothing to do with crime, lol, and nobody is asserting that. Culture, upbringing & social status have most to do with crime.

Blacks commit more crimes and more heavy crimes (robberies, drug dealing, etc), disproportionate to their % of population. As a result they get killed more in shootouts with police. There is no "disproportionate killings of blacks". The killings are proportionate to their crime rate.

"
Therefore, the reasonable thing to ask is, why do black people commit crimes more than white people? Could it have anything to do with systemic inequality in education, healthcare, housing, application of the law, income, and much more? Hmmm... being smart so hard /facepalm

That's a reasonable thing to ask, but.. "systemic inequality"? Are you saying whites (and Asians ;)) get better education in the US, just because of their race? Now who is being racist...

Oh, you are saying that poor people commit more crimes than wealthy people. So, the logical question to ask then, is: why are blacks more poor than whites (or Asians).

But a more interesting question I think is: why is the Asian minority in the US doing so much better than everyone else? By the leftist agenda logic of "white systemic supremacy", the Asians should be also in a bad spot. It's maybe because their culture isn't totally fucked up and they still have some moral values left?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

That's a reasonable thing to ask, but.. "systemic inequality"? Are you saying whites (and Asians ;)) get better education in the US, just because of their race? Now who is being racist...

Actually whites do get a better education because of their race. That isn't a racist comment--it is an observation of the effects of systemic racism. Another way of saying it is that black people receive less/worse education because of their race--because of systemic racism.

You must be non-white based on your postings (see what I did there..)
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Jul 11, 2016, 12:25:44 PM
"
morbo wrote:

Now that is a big fat lie. Race has nothing to do with crime, lol, and nobody is asserting that. Culture, upbringing & social status have most to do with crime.

Um.. have you checked the news lately? have you been reading this thread? The implicit message by most of the respondents is that blacks commit crimes because they're black.
^oh boy. we got a master psychic on our hands.

"
raics wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Truly, maybe I should start a cooking thread, got a few solid recipes to share.

Spoiler
Please do. Havent tried something new in ages
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 11, 2016, 12:32:43 PM
Might I also add that all of you people suggesting that I have been 'race-baiting' have derailed the thread by race-baiting? My initial message was about the travel warning against non-whites. I made no discrete mention of any specific racial group, but somehow all the white-supremacists felt their whiteness challenged so they jumped in here to post their infowars and fox news propaganda. lmao
"
"
morbo wrote:

Um.. have you checked the news lately? have you been reading this thread? The implicit message by most of the respondents is that blacks commit crimes because they're black.

what about the racists implicit messages against americans and whites you have been making since the start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info