LMAO :D
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

To be honest I find it very strange that the same week as Hillary was getting questionned by the FBI. Now she's making so many posts and speeches about Black lives matter. I won't say it was all arranged but she's clearly trying to hide away her shaddy business.

That's just classic Hillary pandering to her fellow blacks. Watch this video (1 minute long) if you want to hypercringe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

omg that is so bad it hurt xD

I don't think Trump will be a very good president, but I know one thing, if Hillary gets elected she will be the worst president of the USA

edit: I was doing some research on the two guys who were killed by cops recently:

The first one who died in the parking was a convicted child rapist who was also a gang member

and the second one Philando: here's some pictures of him earlier the day he was shot by a cop

Last edited by diablofdb on Jul 11, 2016, 3:10:32 PM
I'd be more afraid is I were white

"Officers were more likely to fire their weapons without having first been attacked when the suspects were white"

I'm sure this empirical study will quickly be marginalized b/c it doesn't fit the "narrative".

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1&referer=https://t.co/hPPjr4HEOA

PS the only institutionalized racism is Affirmative Action against azns and whites.

Again doesnt fit narrative.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'd be more afraid is I were white

"Officers were more likely to fire their weapons without having first been attacked when the suspects were white"

I'm sure this empirical study will quickly be marginalized b/c it doesn't fit the "narrative".

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1&referer=https://t.co/hPPjr4HEOA

PS the only institutionalized racism is Affirmative Action against azns and whites.

Again doesnt fit narrative.

I've watched a video few months ago that made me think a lot about cops job. You see a police officer trying to arrest a black susject without using his gun because a black guy was killed not long ago. The black man who was really strong ended overpowering the officer, and taking his gun and proceed to beat the crap out of the officer. A violent criminal remain a violent criminal and I will not feel sorry for a violent criminal who just got shot. And I will not judge the decision of the cop.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
Stop and frisk program for NYC, but generally true for all cities that exercise it:

Is there an actual law, that says blacks should be checked more, or is the practice a consequence of other factors (like blacks commiting more crime)?

On a somehow related note, cant you Americans just pay slavery reparations and move on? Like Germany paid for WW1, the Holocaust, etc... and now we are all best friends, even tho our grandfathers were killing each other.

Reason they don't want to move on is: Some people are professional victims and they makes a living out of getting offended.

Here's a quote from a famous American racist:

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

This guy got it. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Wow this is the most accurate thing I have red in a long time.
If I wasn't at work I would link the video of a BLM leader being put in the shoes of a police officer and realizing how fast the situations they're in play out. Like when he shoots an unarmed person in a training scenario as they are advancing in a hostile manner.

It's unfortunately a self-fulfilling prophecy. A cop shoots a black guy. black people get mad. They don't follow the orders given. a black guy gets shot. It's cyclical. Most of the people who have been shot have been aggressive in their demeanor, attitude, and actions while engaging the officers.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
diablofdb wrote:

edit: I was doing some research on the two guys who were killed by cops recently:

The first one who died in the parking was a convicted child rapist who was also a gang member

and the second one Philando: here's some pictures of him earlier the day he was shot by a cop

That's some shitty research. The person on the pictures is not Philando Castile, the pictures are showing someone else.

Alton Sterling was not a convicted child rapist. He was convicted of "carnal knowledge with a minor" when he impregnated his 14-year old girlfriend at the age of 20. They were still a couple the day he died and their son is now 15.
Last edited by Jojas on Jul 11, 2016, 5:08:20 PM
^

err that ain't me
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
^

err that ain't me

was me yayyy!

and sorry but it's easy to find out criminal records since they are public.

The guy was a member of the blood gang and was just coming out of the prison which he was in for child rape.

and the other guy not only fitted the description, but was filmed, had the same gun, and same car.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info