TRAVEL WARNING FOR NON-AMERICAN and NON-WHITE

As you can see the US is in a free-fall toward another civil war over the arbitrary and fucking absurd notion that 'race' is a real thing and that value can be ascertained based on the skin color of a person. Several countries have already issued travel warnings for would-be tourists to the US, especially if you're male and non-white.

Spend your money going somewhere else, and stay safe.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Jul 11, 2016, 8:32:41 PM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2016, 8:36:35 PM
There's some hypocrisy in your post OP.

You act like if all white people were mad and dangerous "go somewhere else and stay safe" You generalize and act if white were racist.

You know what, you are hating both against americans and white. And that's racist and hateful.
"
diablofdb wrote:
There's some hypocrisy in your post OP.

You act like if all white people were mad and dangerous "go somewhere else and stay safe" You generalize and act if white were racist.

You know what, you are hating both against americans and white. And that's racist and hateful.

Now that you've gotten the stupidity typed out, try again with something substantive and meaningful.
why do you think it's ok to hate against white and americans? because it is not.

"
diablofdb wrote:
why do you think it's ok to hate against white and americans? because it is not.

At what point did I say I hate or did I express hate toward white Americans? In fact, I didn't even mention those two groups. I am specifically speaking to non-American and non-white people who would visit or be in the US. There is overwhelming empirical evidence that non-white and non-american people (especially males) experience disproportionate violence at the hands of the state, and generally they experience more discrimination simply based on their immutable characteristics.

I've given you two chances to fix the stupid. There won't be a third.
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Jul 11, 2016, 10:03:57 AM
"
"
diablofdb wrote:

At what point did I say I hate or did I express hate toward white Americans? In fact, I didn't even mention those two things. I am specifically speaking to non-American and non-white people who would visit or be in the US. There is overwhelming empirical evidence that non-white and non-american people (especially males) experience disproportionate violence at the hands of the state, and generally they experience more discrimination simply based on their immutable characteristics.

I've given you two chances to fix the stupid. There won't be a third.

you're playing the victim card yet you are the one spewing insults here I have nothing to fix you're clearly holding a grudge against americans and white.
Tourists get attacked a lot in the US? By the state, even?

I guess it's better to spend your holiday in Turkey, Tunisia or Bangladesh.

Oh, wait...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 11, 2016, 10:09:05 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:

you're playing the victim card yet you are the one spewing insults here I have nothing to fix you're clearly holding a grudge against americans and white.

Reverse racism is your argument? For a hilarious and informative clip.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M
"
"
diablofdb wrote:

Reverse racism is your argument? For a hilarious and informative clip.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M

man there's only one person here who is spewing insults and it's you. And there is no such thing as reverse racism. Hate toward whites.... is still racism.

and yeah Morbo nothing's better than a holiday in Turkey to spice your life
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
"
diablofdb wrote:

man there's only one person here who is spewing insults and it's you. And there is no such thing as reverse racism. Hate toward whites.... is still racism.

and yeah Morbo nothing's better than a holiday in Turkey to spice your life

Every time you post it is an insult to humanity. Better get your caretaker to change the drool pan soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info