TRAVEL WARNING FOR NON-AMERICAN and NON-WHITE

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
"
morbo wrote:

Now that is a big fat lie. Race has nothing to do with crime, lol, and nobody is asserting that. Culture, upbringing & social status have most to do with crime.

Um.. have you checked the news lately? have you been reading this thread? The implicit message by most of the respondents is that blacks commit crimes because they're black.

what about the racists implicit messages against americans and whites you have been making since the start?

I don't think you know what the word implicit means.
"

Actually whites do get a better education because of their race. That isn't a racist comment--it is an observation of the effects of systemic racism.

Can you show me one law that is racist toward minorities or privileged toward whites?

There is systemic "racism", called "positive discrimination" and is designed to be favourable to minorities.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Um.. have you checked the news lately? have you been reading this thread? The implicit message by most of the respondents is that blacks commit crimes because they're black.

Anyone saying that race has anything to do with crime is "misguided", to say it lightly. The biggest factors are:

* culture
* upbringing
* social status

Blacks have a poor performance in all these categories. The direction of the debate should be more toward why is that.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"

Actually whites do get a better education because of their race. That isn't a racist comment--it is an observation of the effects of systemic racism.

Can you show me one law that is racist toward minorities or privileged toward whites?

There is systemic "racism", called "positive discrimination" and is designed to be favourable to minorities.

I can give you three just with a 30second google search in nice pictures so you don't have to read too much.

Stop and frisk program for NYC, but generally true for all cities that exercise it:
Spoiler

Marijuana use:
Spoiler

A host of laws lead to this:
Spoiler
"
Stop and frisk program for NYC, but generally true for all cities that exercise it:

Is there an actual law, that says blacks should be checked more, or is the practice a consequence of other factors (like blacks commiting more crime)?

On a somehow related note, cant you Americans just pay slavery reparations and move on? Like Germany paid for WW1, the Holocaust, etc... and now we are all best friends, even tho our grandfathers were killing each other.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"

Is there an actual law, that says blacks should be checked more, or is the practice a consequence of other factors (like blacks commiting more crime)?

On a somehow related note, cant you Americans just pay slavery reparations and move on? Like Germany paid for WW1, the Holocaust, etc... and now we are all best friends, even tho our grandfathers were killing each other.

Reason they don't want to move on is: Some people are professional victims and they makes a living out of getting offended.
"
diablofdb wrote:

Reason they don't want to move on is: Some people are professional victims and they makes a living out of getting offended.

Real reason is divide & conquer tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Real reason is divide & conquer tbh.

To be honest I find it very strange that the same week as Hillary was getting questionned by the FBI. Now she's making so many posts and speeches about Black lives matter. I won't say it was all arranged but she's clearly trying to hide away her shaddy business.
"
diablofdb wrote:

To be honest I find it very strange that the same week as Hillary was getting questionned by the FBI. Now she's making so many posts and speeches about Black lives matter. I won't say it was all arranged but she's clearly trying to hide away her shaddy business.

That's just classic Hillary pandering to her fellow blacks. Watch this video (1 minute long) if you want to hypercringe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 11, 2016, 2:15:54 PM

Most of those people are making themselves victims.
Just follow the law and don t act like degenerate.

Blame the white American all you want, still if you act like punks toward the police you will be treated like punks.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 11, 2016, 2:26:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info