Medallion Race Season Details

48h solo self found event <3 yaaaay
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Amazing job guys! Truly. Everything I could've asked for is included. Amazeballz, gents. And ladies, ofc.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Holy shitballs, 1000 points is an alternate-art voll's devotion?!
SO IS THIS A LEAGUE OR NOT WHAT IS THAT
something is not adding up here guys. from the one side i have your race plan and from the other I have regular mapping. both can give me the same monetary value. how can i select which is the best for me?
"
starstouch wrote:
SO IS THIS A LEAGUE OR NOT WHAT IS THAT

It's a race season, not a league. There are 125 events in the season, and you accumulate points from the various races, and if you hit the set amounts, you get alternate art uniques for it.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Can you plz make it realistic for player that can play 10 hours a day to get the 1000 point reward plzzz
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Yet again another race season where having a full time job and living in the UK gives me access to about 15/125 of the total events, GG.
season looks awesome, cant wait.

innervation is right, way too much little lord Arryn bitty whinging going on in here. We do need a somewhat consistent race schedule so that no matter where you live and when you want to play you get an equal amount of races you can take part in, for sure. If you are an adult though with a full time job and you just cant do enough races for the top prize no matter what then how you deal with that is by being an adult who got over swallowing reality and the concept of winners and losers when they were 8 years old. I dont get to have the top prize, you dont get to have it, the top guys who put in the most time and effort get it.

Ive sold the first and second prize rewards for multiple exalts before, virtually everyone who does a couple of races gets something in return. You dont need the big top prize to be rewarded with something meaningful.

We all complain about the things that bother us, and we need to just vent sometimes while we are at it, but ppl need to recognize that negativity can be a perpetual, self replicating thing. Theres being critical, being very critical, and then theres being a vent addict. Be real with yourselves and find a happy place, 9 out of 10 times things will turn out better for you if you dont burden all your communication with hostile negative emotions. Have a little tantrum now and then, sure, but recognize it for what it is and make a conscious effort to not become an addict who lives exclusively in that mode, for your own happiness if nothing else, this is your life you are filling with negativity.
"
Snapfire wrote:
The race season should stay the same as it has always been. There have obviously been many changes made since the first season good and otherwise. The inclusion for the 24 hour race gives you 100 points on the past 2 seasons. This helps a lot on the way to 1,000 points. I would like the season to go back to 155 events like it has been for the past 2 seasons. Dropping back down to 125 events is harder, but of course I haven't seen all the event's point system yet. It well may be made this time to have less events as you could more easily attain points. It clearly averages out to 8 points per race for the top prize. The past few seasons GGG changed the rules for not losing all points on death. This allows you to play more at your fullest without such a severe punishment. The reason the events are staggered are so you can rest between races, and have a chance for RL in between the races.

I disagree with the idea posed to make the season set for each region. Per region would cause too many issues (especially with people playing in their region, and other regions to get more prizes like the PvP seasons for EU and US). This game is played worldwide. Times for the races could be good or otherwise depending on your time zone. If you can't play enough to get the prize, then that's on you. I have been playing since season 9, and attained the top tier prize the past 2 seasons. It has been hard, but I believe an average player can get it done. I missed many races, and still made it happen. I had to get better, and that is what the game is about. Learn from your mistakes, and become a better player.

I always marvel at those that post during the beginning of a season, and never play a single race. I would take more weight to anyone's argument if they actually played more than a few races in the past few seasons. With all the changes over time I honestly don't believe anyone can make a reasonable argument unless they have current experience. That goes not for this game, but for all things in life.

Race seasons are supposed to be fun. Prove yourself against all others that join that race across the world, and earn prizes while you are at it.

i race.... and i agree with those that have spoke up against the time schedule. i have a job that begins at 7am until 4pm. i have a child that is active from 7am and i work until about 8pm. i have a wife that fills in most of the gaps bettween, leaving 1 to 3 hours a night to hopefully log on. to say that "those who cant make the race because they didnt plan their days around" is the most ignorant statment possible. i am curious snapfire what do you do outside of wraeclast? do you have a job, a wife, or significant other, a family of your own? if you do, please share some insight on your scheduling, for those of us that cant seem to find that 25th hour in a day....i truly would like to hear/read what you have to say outside of "make it work or its on you"
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info