Medallion Race Season Details

"
1) Why all the trouble then? Don't race if you don't have the motivation for it. No one forces you to do it.

no trouble, i won't be playing at all, since there's no point for me to do so. Gonna wait for another challenge league and playing something else meantime. But there is the risk, that i won't get motivation to play the next challenge league either, which means, GGG will loose a customer.

But i find it as a shame, that GGG adds something that will be for very limited audience. But nobody forces GGG to do anything about it. If the racing is successful and i hope they have numbers, as long as the numbers grows, no need to change for casuals.

"

2) What do you mean with 'something valuable'. What do you intend to do if you get your hands on that 'something valuable'?

If there would be any item I could reach and i could build around in next challenge league, i would play. Even with the 2 week freeze before you can claim the reward in challenge league. But there isn't, except the Volls Devotion, which is unreachable, so, back to point one, won't even bother playing.

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jul 11, 2016, 2:12:06 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
In this thread:

People with no jobs, laying around eating froot loops all day playing video games and paying the ISP bill with their welfare check calling those with jobs, mouths to feed and responsibility the lazy ones for not making time to enter races.

Only in Wraeclast.

says an adult crying because he doesnt have time to win the most desired pixel amulet in a free to play computer game. Our hearts bleed.

I've already stated that the pixel prizes are meaningless to me. Just want to participate, kid.
To the people complaining that it's bs that the races don't fit THEIR schedule, consider the actual possibility of what you're asking for. Consider how many time zones there are in the world. Consider the fact that people, within the same time zone, can have wildly different time windows during which they can play. I encourage you to spend a little bit of your time and attempt to arrange the existing races within the schedule in a way that will make *everyone* happy, not just you. I'm sure GGG would be more than happy to implement it, if for no other reason than they would no longer have to listen to the same complaints - season, after season, after season. Note: I am not talking about asynchronous racing or every-hour-of-the-day races here.
"
Athenaea wrote:
Is there a place where the individual events are described? I haven't played since beta and I'm not really sure what some of the rules are. I looked under the events tab and only found the calendar and the overview.

These have not been updated with the new event types this season. But it gives you a good idea on many of the races. It's probably information overload to read it all at once.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Races

Soon the entire race schedule will be posted here. For now you can look at previous seasons like Winterheart to see how it's done. Be sure to read each race description and understand the point structure. Also, with most races you can keep your drops after the race. But some races are "void" races, meaning that you don't keep your character or drops either one. As a rule of thumb, races that start in Twilight Strand allow you to keep your stuff (but there are exceptions). All races that do NOT start in Twilight are void races.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/leagues-and-race-events

"
Do not delete your character until you have confirmed you have received your prizes.

Check the Event tab in your profile to see if you got your points before deleting a character.
"
g0aky wrote:
sick

do i get a demi for 1st post?

Not if you have to edit your post to ask
"
g0aky wrote:
So if you place well do you have a chance to win a demi in every race, or only some of them? I'm asking because i'd like to start practicing, but not sure which to practice for. Only interested in demis. I imagine 12min burst only gives points - what do you think?

It kind of looks like all but the Burst races will reward Demis...

"
something is not adding up here guys. from the one side i have your race plan and from the other I have regular mapping. both can give me the same monetary value. how can i select which is the best for me?

Easy. Which one is more fun to you?
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
RIP my guild stash tabs i noobishly left without an owner, resulting in all their deaths. Time to fill up some more tabs with some B E A uitiful alt art ammies. GLHF everyone. DO NOT DRINK AND PoE!
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Jul 11, 2016, 7:04:30 PM
does anyone just take things as they come, I work 40 hours a week, I have a child, im just going to schedule the game around my life not the other way around, I don't get all the whining, go make your own F2P game and try and keep everyone happy, lunatics dead set. Just participate in what you can, set a reasonable goal, enjoy the game for what it is. if you can play 16 hours a day good on you, if you cant because you have responsibilities good on you too for choosing family and life first over a game. I get that the rewards are cool but if they are just handed to you its not really a reward. i'll do what I can if its enough great if its not then Stiff Poopy I don't give a Dead Dingo's Donger! I have fun either way.

FYI I'm Hyped as F*ck For the Races!
Too bad for this race season, can't play. Really want to play the 48 hour solo self found tho.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
When will the event calendar contain links to the event pages where it gives us all the information about them like point system, thresholds etc.? My first race season I'm considering and hardly know where to start but getting there by researching into it all ha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info