Medallion Race Season Details

I see a few posts (or a lot) on race schedule but don't have time to read through all pages of the thread. I do want to state that as a person that works full time and has a family, I am at a severe disadvantage.

Of the 123 events, i have a realistic chance of participating in 15-20 (this will likely be on the lower end) of these which is 12-16% of the events. This makes it near impossible for me to get items that require more points or have any chance of actually competing based on overall points.

I live in CST timezone and with most people that have a full time 8-5/9-6 job with a family only have late evenings after the kids are in bed (even on the weekends). I can't do the races that begin or end around 2-3am as I have work the next day or activities planned with the family on the weekend.

Scheduling and how race leaders are determined should be adjusted. Maybe going by best avg points per race type, so if you are the best in that event type overall then you have a chance.

It could also be having events happen at the same time, if i do only have a chance to participate in a small number but want to compete i can focus on the event types I want to play.

I truly enjoy the game (is my primary game at the moment), but feel I am punished for having a job and/or family. I wont even get into other good games that I own and cannot play during races/leagues that I want to participate in ad it only compounds the aforementioned.
Some of these sound pretty self explanatory like 1 hour solo but I have no idea what events like "1h BLAMT Party" mean. It might be I'm just not finding it but is there an explanation of what each of the events entails so I can plan my availability accordingly?
"
Tokogaru wrote:
Some of these sound pretty self explanatory like 1 hour solo but I have no idea what events like "1h BLAMT Party" mean. It might be I'm just not finding it but is there an explanation of what each of the events entails so I can plan my availability accordingly?

This is a really tough race that has several modifiers. I hope I got it right:
BloodMagic
Lethal
Ancestral
Multiple Projectile
Turbo

Last edited by MiraLionhart on Jul 13, 2016, 6:43:47 PM
I think we should not have the 2 weeks grace period for drawing rewards in new league, that will give more motivation for participating in race. Cause I will not be going for 1000 point rewards, don't have as much time, might push for 250 points reward. But if I get it after 2 weeks in new league, I don't think it will be as useful as I would have farmed enough currency in that time that the reward wouldn't matter much. I mean time spent for getting 250 point rewards isn't justified, unless I get the reward immediately and get a good build with it rolling.

Thanks!
Are there any information how much points are rewarded for a specific placemente on the ladder of the race?
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info