Medallion Race Season Details

Are those amulet reward only 2d alt art or some of them have 3d alt art? Kinda expect some kind of new effect or its not worth it :/
Hyperino! :)
"
Zokkoven wrote:
Are those amulet reward only 2d alt art or some of them have 3d alt art? Kinda expect some kind of new effect or its not worth it :/

Only 2d, iirc Chris clearly stated it somewhere. Not enough time.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Please make 48-hour self found a week long, or else.....
Finally a legit chance at getting a volls devotion and I am on vacation of the country with no access to Poe from July 21st til Aug 12 th. zzzz/
"
passofexhale wrote:
some days there is only 1 race during my 8-10 hours working window

Are you saying that if there is a race outside of your working window, you ALWAYS go for it regardless if the timing is good or not? Like waking up 5am to play an 1hour race before work? Or getting home as quickly as possible without even eating or showering to attend another one? I wouldn't call that dedication. I would call it obsession and I hope that isn't the case with you here.

Lets say there is a race 45 minutes from now. For you to attend this race, you can't commit to anything that would take 45 minutes, otherwise you would be late, right? I am not sure if you realize it, but even a 1 hour race takes away more than 1 hour of your time because for you to be there on time you need to give up many other things that you could be doing during your waiting time.

Depending on what each individual do on their free time, this affects them differently. You can change the variables and make it a 2 hours wait. Or change the individuals. None of that changes the fact that the current schedule doesn't encourage you to play the races during the normal window of time that you play poe.

You are always planning everything else around poe at that point:

"Oh hey maybe if I watch this movie on a later session I can play this one"

"Maybe if I tell X to meet me 1 hour and 30 minutes later I can play this 1 hour race"

"If I leave 30 minutes earlier I can probably get home in time to play that race"

"Maybe I can wake up late night, play those races and nap in the afternoon today"

"Oh I can't play this with you guys because I got a race in 30 minutes I don't wanna just come in and leave"

"Dammit I can't play this league/cs:go match because I might be late to the race. Now I have to do boring shit to make up X amount of minutes"

Seriously, are you really not giving up anything to attend those races? The only thing that you do on your free time is play poe that is all?
Last edited by Hogaric on Jul 12, 2016, 6:35:29 PM
I don't see why we cant do races on our own time. Maybe each player gets 48 hours to register and complete a race before it is scored on the ladder. I am out of town this race season anyways, but I haven't been able to compete in one single race season, yet I have logged thousands of hours in Poe Hc.
"
I don't see why we cant do races on our own time. Maybe each player gets 48 hours to register and complete a race before it is scored on the ladder. I am out of town this race season anyways, but I haven't been able to compete in one single race season, yet I have logged thousands of hours in Poe Hc.

How would you get around, say a pro racer who top tens most races making multiple accounts and running the same race till they got 1st place? I think we need to accept it for what it is, some can dedicate more time than others its a fact of life.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Question: Will the alt-art tear of purity be able to create an alt-art blood of corruption when corrupted? Or would it be a normal blood of corruption?

I don't know, but I'm corrupting every alt-art Tear until I get one! There's an alt-art The Taming, which can only be created by combining alt-art Berek's rings, so I suspect there's an alt-art Blood of Corruption.
As a working adult I cannot dedicate much time to doing races, but I really like doing them whenever I can, mostly on the weekend. I see that July 30th and 13/14 Aug there are no (short) races scheduled? Why?
Looks like I will miss out on most of the races this time, pity, was really looking forward to it :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info