[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

updated gear

"
Gurkenbaum wrote:

Thoughts on this item? I am planning to run it, but dunno yet which aura to give up for it. Also, with the nerfed max %es roll on Energy From Within, will I get ES problems when not running Ephemereal Edge? Can Presence of Chayula offset it?

in final setup you can give up hatred. as been stated, everyone run hatred, so not much harm done.
something like that https://poe.mikelat.com/#hf34pAPd/tNrp.sJb/9b.G7p/1zFh.eVd/9b.iQeb/rZEyuc.e/9b.7494

as for Edge, it gives me 1000 ES (10151 <- 9165) with chayula
Last edited by alkarian on Dec 22, 2016, 9:17:49 AM
What about the nerf on the Energy from within jewel? Is it still good for the build?
"
ViDmEx wrote:
What about the nerf on the Energy from within jewel? Is it still good for the build?

Three of them still give me 1.5k es, so I'd say yeah, pretty necessary.
nice

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBS0NfA48EVAUcRUnFy8Ziho4Go8bJRzcHRQdqh2-IWAi9CW8JwsnLyj6KaUvbzOHNbk6UkCgRnFGt0mxS65V1lfJWfNca14TX7BhUmTnZlRmnmwLbRlvnnC7cg9yqXTxeu9_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiGYIbRjHaMsY8aj0aQVZMnlG-bipuhm7WhL6cIpyusqrQMtzG4k75PvorBxcM6w23KSsrT02_Xz9kT2Vva3dtP34rfv-DD4YjpAuoY6rrr7uwY707viPba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kk=

My changes to build:
- don't take stun immunity in tree because using chayula
- zealoth's oath on flask
- same skills in another items because need to use enlighteen 3 and 4 to run up 12 auras

good result of my changes:
- got more points (zealoth + stun immunity 8 points(??) in tree that can spend on skill duration and more ES
- higher ES (high ES ring)
- easier to have any stat or anything that u need (1 rare ring)
- don't need elreon jewelry

bad result of my changes:
- need to click on flask to regen ES when takin dmg
- more expensive to handle 12 auras and still use shield charge
- need to use potions on no life regen maps for shield charging

Generally - this build is fukin awesome and I hope it is not going to be nerfed on next league.
IT'S TOTALLY OP OP !!!
Mapping with you in party = 250% faster. Really!
I know it's very expensive to wear if you wanna have 12 auras but you are gonna be cool with 9-10 auras anyway! Still can do endgame without enlighten 4 and alpha's enhant!

Btw I bought my alpha for 20 chaos orbs on breach sc today :D

thanks for da build!

I went from 0 to 90 in 30 hours, and I am having the time of my life. Right now, I usually only run Anger and Envy as damage auras, since most people I run with are Ele BF and run their own Wrath, while not needing Hatred. So I am running triple Purity, Grace, Determination, Vitality, Haste, Discipline and a lvl 1 Clarity. Works like a charm.
i have question for op,which auras you are able to run with your breach characters?

can you run whole socketed auras or you change what you activate party to party?

also if you can share your mikelat that will help a alot.
"
esmete wrote:
i have question for op,which auras you are able to run with your breach characters?

can you run whole socketed auras or you change what you activate party to party?

also if you can share your mikelat that will help a alot.

I swap between the 3 damage auras depending on who I am with, generally Anger and Wrath

https://poe.mikelat.com/#cc34pAPd/1zFh.sJb/9b.G7p/tr.e/1zFh.eVd/aoEyuc.Vh/9b.iQeb
IGN shdowe
"
Gurkenbaum wrote:

Thoughts on this item? I am planning to run it, but dunno yet which aura to give up for it. Also, with the nerfed max %es roll on Energy From Within, will I get ES problems when not running Ephemereal Edge? Can Presence of Chayula offset it?

Enough questions, now the praise: Awesome build, can't wait to get a high enough level to run all auras. Keep up the good work!

seeing the benefits of this im starting to save up to buy one myself :) chaos is nice to boosts..

now run uber lab and hope for a good enchant..like i have on my std toon with 20% discipline reservation enchant :P

Last edited by tntkiller on Dec 23, 2016, 7:14:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info