"
alkarian wrote:
60% phys res, 9500 es, 11 auras.
and this Presence thing is freaking awesome, totally worth 4ex
Spoiler

great aurabot :)

yep but with chayla u loose half od regen and 1 aura

I disagree.

Sheet on the left is with Shaper's Seed, the right is with Chayula.
The thing to note is gaining Energy Shield will increase the amount of regen you get, you also gain 4 extra nodes to play with since you no longer need to Path to Unwavering Stance. This allows you to get the 1%regen/40%mana regen node by Scion and 2 6% Energy Shield nodes.

I actually have more regen, more energy shield, more chaos resistance with Presence of Chayula.
The Shaper's Seed aura also does not count as an aura as far as Commander of Darkness is concerned.

To anyone that reads, if you have the currency to get a Presence, get it. An upgrade in every way possible.

"
Teplokot wrote:
walking around while doing nothing has never been so rewarding

"

you can literally just jog around while casually using a vaal skill here and there and people will be forming a line to play with you. purrfect

FeelsNecroMan

IGN shdowe
should i be supporting someone that stacks WED? i am supporting someone using lightning arrow with voltaxic

currently we are 69 and i dont seem to be buffing his damage by too much
"
vlein031 wrote:
should i be supporting someone that stacks WED? i am supporting someone using lightning arrow with voltaxic

Any build that isn't a degen should be buffed a huge amount.

For an example a friend was wanting a cruel lab carry on the his Level 55 Ngamahu's Flame Raider, his Cyclone went from 12k tooltip to 55k tooltip, he had next to no damage allocated on the tree yet
IGN shdowe
"
shdowe wrote:
"
vlein031 wrote:

For an example a friend was wanting a cruel lab carry on the his Level 55 Ngamahu's Flame Raider, his Cyclone went from 12k tooltip to 55k tooltip, he had next to no damage allocated on the tree yet

ah ok, i guess i have to level my gems some more, they are not 20 yet, thanks for the build!
do you have any suggestions on how to get more ES? is most of it just from shavronnes and chayula?
Last edited by vlein031 on Dec 17, 2016, 9:57:08 PM
started this build again after finding the docter card gave me some cash to gear up....gears not optimal yet nor the gems but getting there :)

I can't seem to get 12 auras with anger/wrath/hatred on it on a calculator. i always end up with 100% life reserved + clarity

i can only get it to work if it's a 6L chest with lvl 4 enlighten. without the 6L it goes 100% life reservation
"
vlein031 wrote:
"
shdowe wrote:
"
vlein031 wrote:

ah ok, i guess i have to level my gems some more, they are not 20 yet, thanks for the build!
do you have any suggestions on how to get more ES? is most of it just from shavronnes and chayula?

I had 5.9k I believe without Shavs and Presence of Chayula, was able to do all content up to t15 if I played correctly and abused Vaal Disciplines.

"
Dumblet wrote:
I can't seem to get 12 auras with anger/wrath/hatred on it on a calculator. i always end up with 100% life reserved + clarity

i can only get it to work if it's a 6L chest with lvl 4 enlighten. without the 6L it goes 100% life reservation

Assuming you're refering to your character in Breach League, the Aura Enchant you have isn't good enough for that setup. There's a list of the ones you need on the post if you want to have 3 damage auras at 12.
IGN shdowe
i have PoF helm enchant, but i have PoF on my ring slot not disc. I calculated them both and turned out to be the same, it only matters what's not on the enlighten 4 spot. idk, i really can't get it to work
"
Dumblet wrote:
i have PoF helm enchant, but i have PoF on my ring slot not disc. I calculated them both and turned out to be the same, it only matters what's not on the enlighten 4 spot. idk, i really can't get it to work

https://poe.mikelat.com/#cc34pAPd/9b.EQeb/9b.G7p/tNrp.Gvf/aoEyuc.Np/tr.

Dunno what you were calculating but while I don't like the no Purities in Alpha (which is why the other aura enchants are required), your setup with a level 4 Enlighten does work without a 6link.

I'd probably swap Vitality with Purity of Elements as well if you're not Ele Weakness capped/Running with someone that uses Choir of Storms
IGN shdowe
"
alkarian wrote:
60% phys res, 9500 es, 11 auras.
and this Presence thing is freaking awesome, totally worth 4ex
Spoiler

great aurabot :)

why the flask of the sorrows of the divine(zealot's aoth) when you have zealot's aoth on your tree??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info