[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

@cmphx

Is the Duelist Tree you posted still up to date?

Greets
If anyone would be willing to look at my gear (character haddadadingo) and tell me what I should upgrade first it would be really appreciated. Not sure how to link him while on mobile. I was thinking of getting a better amulet first.
i have been trying hard to farm enough currency to try this build out.
i finally have my reach and queen of the forest. its just matter of time now.

one thing i am curious tho. I have two volleyfire that i picked up and i would like to utilize them. is it viable? i just like sticking to one attack skill..

thanks so much on this awesome build, cant wait to get it going
"
Potti wrote:
@cmphx

Is the Duelist Tree you posted still up to date?

Greets

Just dont go Duelist. I tried and the damage is abysmal. If u go Duelist maybee try crit, i will respec when i get some curency. The t15/16 Bosses are a pain. Just got Wreked by Overgrown Ruins. :/
Last edited by joscha on Oct 20, 2016, 9:54:27 AM
"
asdas111 wrote:

one thing i am curious tho. I have two volleyfire that i picked up and i would like to utilize them. is it viable? i just like sticking to one attack skill..

Those jewels are good for barrage but you sacrifice two 7% life plus res or dmg jewels. There are good barrage builds out there that make good use of volleyfire but then you don't need LA anymore. I would not use volleyfire jewels in this build because you have LA for trash clearing and the barrage dps is high enough for boss fights already. If you want a barrage/volleyfire build you should just choose another build.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Oct 21, 2016, 3:49:57 PM
Is there an updated exact gem setup since frost wall is no longer good ? It is still on your gear build. I get the 2x5L vs 6L but how would you deal with the remaining sockets (in both scenarios) if you have spaces left ? I am a ranger noob, i like this build but I am comming a long way since I usualy play an aurabot or my facebreaker.

I need better jewels to make this thing work well but I've seen a friend crushing Atziri with Keeper of the Forest so I wanna reach this level of OPness :D

Thanx
Nevermind, I saw that you are now working on a shadow crit version and I happened to have a lvl 88 shadow laying around so, again, i started over haha. I'll experiment with it.
Hey guys! I have a problem with respeccing can some1 help me?
hey guys, very short update for 2.5:

nothing really changed :D the only nerf is towards decoy totem. I cant really tell if its a bad nerf or not, but i provide you with a solution:

Should decoy totem feel useless to you, try using "mirror arrow" ! It basicly is an awesome distraction aswell, which you can combine with blink arrow too. Mirror arrow clones are kinda tanky even with no links, are cheap and fast to "cast" and are a great distraction.

I had the chance to test this build vs. the shaper , and vs. chimera. both fights were very comfortable to do. However I have quite good gear (6L barrage, 6th link was faster attacks), and recently equipped a +2barrage helmet and a dying sun. These items are kinda mandatory if you want to be able to do shaper/guardians/uber atziri comfortably. Its doable with less, but those items are a great help.

Witchfire brew is also highly recommended.

This build is still great for everything in 2.5. However my newer Shadow crit variant feels a bit more robust, and has higher dps potential.

Have fun !
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
I'm going to be running this build for the new league and was wondering about the pros/cons of running fortify champion instead of marauder. Should I use more defensive gear and go marauder?? How much damage will i lose going champion???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info