[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
joscha wrote:
Hey,

i wanted to try this build this legue, but i made the mistake do Roll as a Champion and i cant really do red maps at a decent speed. Im lvl 90 so there will not be much skill points to add. Any Ideas what could possible get me to decent damage. (Exept for a 6l that seems to expensive.)

I thought about respecing the whole bottem left and skipping blodd magic (witch would be on reroll map mod more and worring about mana but at the moment i cant do shit anyway) and specing into the Ranger Start.

your gear seems great i dont see why you have problems. you did not pick a frenzy charge and no frenzy charge duration in the tree which is a mistake. are you sure you're at max. frenzies all the time in maps? If not, you lose 66% of your damage potential. please make sure.

if you've tried that and it doesnt work or youre not happy, you should get rid of the BM/RT part and spec into crit and the rangert nodes instead
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Yeah i am at max charges when i map without the extra Frenzy charge a can handle it wo duration and it all works ok till lvl 10 maps or somthing but than it just gets slow.
Hi

I got my hands on a Reach of the Council recently and I saw your build on LiftingNerdBros podcast, thinking I wanna try it out.

I see you recommend Marauder/Berserker or Ranger/Deadeye, but you yourself went Shadow/Assassin.

Can you explain why and which one you prefer?

Thanks!

Also what bandits do you go on your Shadow? Oak - Kill all/Kraityn - Alira?
Last edited by MortenseNN on Oct 6, 2016, 3:57:24 PM
Please help me with my berserker, bros!!
some thing aboslutely wrong (gear??), i took all damage node but still very very weak!
i cannot clear map tier 3 (yes! tier three) and very hard to cap resist with 6 unique
please check my char here
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VUAPOE/characters
thank you so much!
"
VUAPOE wrote:
some thing aboslutely wrong (gear??), i took all damage node but still very very weak!
i cannot clear map tier 3 (yes! tier three) and very hard to cap resist with 6 unique
thank you so much!

You still need to spec into Resolute Technique on your skill tree.

Your gems are also still very low level. Remember once you get it to level 20, you can vendor it with a GCP to make it 20% quality. Once all your gems are leveled up to 18/20% quality, you'll be doing much more damage.

"
MortenseNN wrote:
Hi

I got my hands on a Reach of the Council recently and I saw your build on LiftingNerdBros podcast, thinking I wanna try it out.

I see you recommend Marauder/Berserker or Ranger/Deadeye, but you yourself went Shadow/Assassin.

Can you explain why and which one you prefer?

Thanks!

Also what bandits do you go on your Shadow? Oak - Kill all/Kraityn - Alira?

check out the guide for assassin, there i posted answers for all your questions

"
VUAPOE wrote:
thank you so much!

hi yeah you should take RT its very very important. also be sure to always be at max. (4) frenzy charges, or you will not do the full dps. be at max frenzies !! its so important
hey your beserker tree for ascendancy isnt filled out completely

but you didnt take any leech. wouldnt cloacked in savagery be great for this build? you could basically facetank and leech all life back with barrage no? kinda like what BV does with vinktars
"
bangaroo wrote:

but you didnt take any leech. wouldnt cloacked in savagery be great for this build? you could basically facetank and leech all life back with barrage no? kinda like what BV does with vinktars

it is filled out, check again. i took the cannot be stunned if killed recently as the last ascendancy. cannot be stunned is extremely useful. you can use cloaked in savagery too, but without vaal pact its not that useful, since leech is capped at 20% of life/sec, which you prolly already reach without the cloaked in savagery
"
cmphx wrote:
"
bangaroo wrote:

it is filled out, check again. i took the cannot be stunned if killed recently as the last ascendancy. cannot be stunned is extremely useful. you can use cloaked in savagery too, but without vaal pact its not that useful, since leech is capped at 20% of life/sec, which you prolly already reach without the cloaked in savagery

damn didnt know... that kinda sucks... was hoping to have a bow tank

guess assassin is better for this due to his ascendency
@cmphx: Tbh. I was a tiny little bit salty that you didn't kill the shaper with the original marauder setup you used in the beginning but of course I understand that the new crit version is more powerful. ^^

@all: Talking about powerful - I see people complaining about the dmg of the build and I think wtf? This build is still absolutely great and able to clear t16 maps in a fair amount time. If anyone has a problem with the build there either has to be a problem with the gear or with the gameplay itself.
I modified the skilltree a little bit (no bloodmagic) and it still works like a charm for me.

This is the gear setup I'm using:
gear

Fun fact: If you cannot affort a legacy RotC you do not have to sacrifice any dps! Whoot? Yes, that's true - all you have to do is grab that nasty point blank node and use, gmp and a well rolled:
bow-replacement

Well, you loose the ability to offscreen anything but in reality I find myself all the time standing in front of the mobs anyway because of the insane movement speed. ^^ The only thing that is different these days is that you have to switch lightning arrow with barrage before fighting a boss and swap again after the bossfight. And the most important thing is that you grab these increased duration nodes for the frenzy charges because keeping them up without these nodes really it is a pain in the ass sometimes.

Edit: Even without FW this still is the most fun build ever!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Oct 9, 2016, 11:26:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info