If Ascendancy points weren't behind the lab. Would anyone do it?

"
Hyskoa wrote:
Hah, of course not. Hell, currently having to do uber lab makes me further realise what an atrocity of game design it is. I would prefer 20 minutes of watching paint dry over the labyrinth.

But white knights think the only possible reason for not loving the lab is because it's "too hard"...
"
laycast wrote:
Would you still run lab, even go into it?

Yes, for lewtz primarily.

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Of course.
No. I play video games for fun, not as a job.
"
No. I play video games for fun, not as a job.

Funny that you picked PoE as your video game of choice then.
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Hah, of course not. Hell, currently having to do uber lab makes me further realise what an atrocity of game design it is. I would prefer 20 minutes of watching paint dry over the labyrinth.

But white knights think the only possible reason for not loving the lab is because it's "too hard"...

If I want to be challenged, I'll play dark souls, not path of exile. Path of exile should be purely for enjoyment and relaxation. Like diablo 2. The labyrinth is anything but that, especially with unstable servers at the moment.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
laycast wrote:
If they took ascendancy points from the lab and gave them to you at certain levels, like your first 2 at lvl 40. second two at 60. third at 80. and fourth at 90... whatever doesn't matter, only matters that they are no longer in the lab.

Would you still run lab, even go into it?

Sure.
It's a cool experience. (Notwithstanding Izaro)
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
not really,

I only do it 3 times to get my 6 points and then when i get "twice enhancement" prophecy (hoping for something that would benefit my build) or the chain prophecy for council key.

If I would like to play trap mini games I would go and buy Tomb Raider
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Of course YES
No. Just no.

Takes too much time from non-dedicated lab farmer builds

Mobs drop shit loot and treasure chests at the end give shit loot

Shit map drops

Shit exp

Takes too much time to run in comparison to the loots

I would however still run uber lab, because it actually gives good loot