If Ascendancy points weren't behind the lab. Would anyone do it?

I definitely wouldn't unless for a challenge or something. The enchants are too random and I don't usually min/max builds to the fullest extent so they don't interest me that much.
Not the Normal and Cruel Labs no. I would get some starter glove and boot enchants in Merc. I'd do Uber as much as I could.
Unless you seperate the HC from Standard comment this thread is meaningless.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
I'd still farm Uber Lab all day

The other dificulties? Not unless I was speedrunning them.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
This thread is meaningless.

Fixed it for you.
"
grepman wrote:
"
"
grepman wrote:
of course. fuck linearity. fuck the conveyor belt. I just wish lab would be 20 rooms bigger and not have predictable ass layouts

oh and remove map at each entrance/exit and possible paths.

make it a REAL labyrinth you can get lost in and has tons of dangers asides from traps.

Man the tears on this forum would be glorious if this happened lol.
haha it wont ever happen.
but one can dream, cant I ? ;)

Just think... If they ever REALLY made an alternate way of getting the ascendancies, they'd be free to do exactly the things you're asking.

Everyone gets happier and the donations flow!
I charge 5 chaos to carry people through merciless and Ubber is Free with their goddess key.

Labs has its purpose but to be honest these days I prefer just do dry lake voll runs.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
No
I run labs quite often already. Id run uber lab more often if it wasnt gated behind doing boring unrewarding maps. Mapping is awful, lab is the future.
HAIL SATAN!
Hah, of course not. Hell, currently having to do uber lab makes me further realise what an atrocity of game design it is. I would prefer 20 minutes of watching paint dry over the labyrinth.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info