If Ascendancy points weren't behind the lab. Would anyone do it?

"
Heli0nix wrote:
If they remove lab i will probably switch to agar.io for a while ^^

I've been trying out the newer slither.io game. I'm surprised my snakes haven't started committing suicide immediately given how depressingly fast I die as soon as I get near anyone else.
Considering I've already done Uber Lab 100+ times, yea I'd keep doing Uber Lab
NEVER

Enchants are the worst power vs time spent in the game. Even 6L are easier to get than right enchants on your gear not to mention a hell of a lot more powerful. And 6L were 2nd poorest value behind mirrors.

Monster give no exp basically.

Traps suck. Boss uninteresting joke. No trade. No fun.

I only go into ascend now. been in lab 30x max with 7-8 toons asecended

Thats 30x too many.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 1, 2016, 4:49:53 PM
Only uber lab.
I wouldn't but I'm sure other people would continue to farm uber lab (if it retained its current OP rewards).
We tested it extensively
I wouldn't do lab.

Right now it's more enjoyable to wait until merciless and buy a lab run. Enough points to create some interesting builds, without having to deal with any frustration. And I think it's catching on, as the lab run parties are always full now.
Last edited by Redfeather_1975 on Jul 1, 2016, 8:32:46 PM
Probably not.

MAYBE a few times just to get decent enchants on my boots end gloves, but defnitely wouldn't grind for a good helmet enchant.

Even the uber lab, which I can do rather easily, I'm only running in prophecy to get the challanges.
IGN: Exalon
Hell NO! I hate that place, I only go to get my points and glove and boot enchants! The only way I will go there regularly is if they do something with helm enchants to make it a little less RNG, id even settle for 3 uses of the skull! Id also like to see it shortened a bit, side rooms are fine but I see no reason on why there has to be so many rooms to get to the end...it should be 2 rooms > boss > 2 rooms > boss > 2 rooms > boss...every time!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jul 1, 2016, 9:44:23 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
Hell NO! I hate that place, I only go to get my points and glove and boot enchants! The only way I will go there regularly is if they do something with helm enchants to make it a little less RNG, id even settle for 3 uses of the skull! Id also like to see it shortened a bit, side rooms are fine but I see no reason on why there has to be so many rooms to get to the end...it should be 2 rooms > boss > 2 rooms > boss > 2 rooms > boss...every time!

Haha I dont even get glove and boot enchants in std. you only have to do LAB once there per toon. therefore, helm is all i do.

this dude does uber core easy but he still has no enchants except UBER helm enchant and he wont get anymore. That shows how much i want to go into lab more than once and only to ascend.

I'd farm enchants only if they were removable and could apply to your other items later. Sorta like a MTX. Otherwise even if i got perfect enchant I like to switch gear too much to have longevity or be worth it at almost any odds. Maybe 1 in 3. Like you are presented with 1/3 of all options.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 1, 2016, 10:38:33 PM
I would love to have the new Prophecy points on my chars, but I cannot run lab.

I'll probably have to pay someone to do it for me, I guess. :(

I can't stand the damn place.

*That's a great doggy pic!*

Last edited by Rayzabladez on Jul 1, 2016, 10:05:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info