Cwdt Immortal Call

In lockstep, if you freeze, the game freezes too... at least in solo play. I don't know how they handle group play with lockstep.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
In lockstep, if you freeze, the game freezes too... at least in solo play. I don't know how they handle group play with lockstep.

You freeze, you still get hit if you had aggro.
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I found it really hard to die just putting enfeeble on blasphemy with any toon. Like I've done uber lab with 3 toons only one I'd call a real tank and no problems.

enfeeble and temp chains would be even better.

This miner build I saw (and played) taught me how powerful these curses are.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633639
This guy leveled from 90 to 100 in HC just doing uber atriri no armor or other mitgation.

But it's really the advent of blasphemy that makes em so good now

OFC most people dont like giving up a DPS aura or whatever and blame game.

yeah, i do have enfeeble on my cwdt setup.

DPS aura?? who the hell needs those now?? xD
d:-D*
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Am i the only one not using the combo?

I haven't used it yet.

So we're at least 3 ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
This thread is funny. Holy christ do yoy people seriously lay awake at night and try to come up with stuff that has no real reason to be changed?

CWDT + Immortal call is a symptom of the outrageous burst damage this game is capable where you can get burst down in a split second no matter how tanky you are.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Considering this is necessary to the survival of the majority of Es builds. I'm gonna disagree.
IGN:Flickfrap
To me, stuff like CWDT+IC and Fortify plus being forced to stack HP are symptoms of a broken game, they don't add anything to game, just limit choices since you're mostly forced to get them.
Agreed that Immortal call should just be removed from this game, causing many problems with this game with charge generation and CoC.

If Immortal Call is such a good idea - give us a gem for elemental damage immunity as well.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 3, 2016, 2:36:00 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Not true. Died yesterday. again to a long ass freeze like 20 sec. easy area mudflats cruel. what happens is game freezes then fast forwards really fast when it unfreezes.

You can see this phenomena here @ :59 - 1:06 (lucky no monster around or I would be dead)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKE4eXMesQY&feature=youtu.be

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 3, 2016, 2:40:44 PM
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Am i the only one not using the combo?

I haven't used it yet.

So we're at least 3 ;-)