Cwdt Immortal Call

Am i the only one not using the combo?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Am i the only one not using the combo?

I haven't used it yet.
Anyone remember D2s elemental Absorb and how it made you immune? Or the immune Monsters?

Immunity is just a ridiculous fucked up concept.
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
"
CWDT + IC is not the problem. It's the symptom of mob damage spikes being completely out of control.

yep.
Friend and I are in Izaro for the third time.
He's got an armour based build + 4.5k life.
Izaro one-shots him right down to 0.

That's just not right.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
CWDT + IC is not the problem. It's the symptom of mob damage spikes being completely out of control.

yep.

That's just not right.

4.5k life? Is that on cruel?
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"

yep.

That's just not right.

Not right to build so glassy and expect results face tanking. Izaro uber hits me for 1500-2500 max. when he hits which is rare. proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku_EOMQ_ViM

A lot of people dont understand its burst dam not one shots that kill most of the time so block or evasion is extremely useful too. Like his barrage attack is survivable if only 1/3 of balls hit you.

If you wont understand defense stacking, build a high speed low drag ranger and just dont get hit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689240/page/1

Or just use broken IC lol.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 6:17:40 PM
I took it off from cwdt setup just to keep my charges up in uber lab... fits my playstyle much better.

uber Argus sometimes hits me for 4k'ish but that massive regen+leech+instapots holds, atleast for the first 8 runs that i have done.

Izaro seems to hit less than Argus but he can be buffed or you can have vulnerability on you, haven't tested too much because HC.

I think i have like 9k armour and 8 charges right now+fortify+that node which removes crit multi from monsters, 6000 life and 1100'ish regen.

e: also tested with lightning coil but ended up selling that shit and got myself a belly
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Jun 30, 2016, 7:44:55 PM
Let me take you back to a time before, young padawans, and you'll perhaps understand:

Once, long ago, there was a problem with the game called "desync". You literally couldn't act in time to defend yourself, because for short periods of time you simply couldn't tell you were being hit. It was a magic time. You literally needed magic in order to play.

Thus were invented the reaction skills. Because the players couldn't react, they added skills that would react for you, when you might have wanted to act yourself, but couldn't. When damage was taken, when stunned, after successfully attacking, or being attacked... It was a good idea, and was fine for doing what it was intended to do.

But then, smart players figured out how to exploit them beyond what they were intended for and they became too powerful. Vaal skills were prohibited. War Cries were "invented". Stuff to thwart the players who were exploiting the reactives. This process continues to this day. Expect CWDT and CoC to be severely limited in the not to distant future.
Well there are still network issues. I freeze regularly. So Maybe CWDT IC should stick around even though I feel it's unnecessary - especially with crazy ass juggernaut or champion - and totally OP
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 9:04:36 PM
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
I took it off from cwdt setup just to keep my charges up in uber lab... fits my playstyle much better.

uber Argus sometimes hits me for 4k'ish but that massive regen+leech+instapots holds, atleast for the first 8 runs that i have done.

Izaro seems to hit less than Argus but he can be buffed or you can have vulnerability on you, haven't tested too much because HC.

I think i have like 9k armour and 8 charges right now+fortify+that node which removes crit multi from monsters, 6000 life and 1100'ish regen.

e: also tested with lightning coil but ended up selling that shit and got myself a belly

I found it really hard to die just putting enfeeble on blasphemy with any toon. Like I've done uber lab with 3 toons only one I'd call a real tank and no problems.

enfeeble and temp chains would be even better.

This miner build I saw (and played) taught me how powerful these curses are.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633639
This guy leveled from 90 to 100 in HC just doing uber atriri no armor or other mitgation.

But it's really the advent of blasphemy that makes em so good now

OFC most people dont like giving up a DPS aura or whatever and blame game.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 9:15:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info