[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Im scared to rub abyssus as im in HC, also bringer of rain would remove my chest so id lose armor, resists and sockets ? I know atziri flask would get me more dps but i dont see why his dps is 5x mine clean.
"
Flalex wrote:
Im scared to rub abyssus as im in HC, also bringer of rain would remove my chest so id lose armor, resists and sockets ? I know atziri flask would get me more dps but i dont see why his dps is 5x mine clean.

Gek levels, abyssus, more levels in passives, steel rings. I always use bringer of rain in HC. Sockets doesnt mather as bringer gives u a 7link. Its gives good armour and evasion and LIFE. Only not resist
but how do you cap resists then? if we use old one shield thats no resists, atziris step no resists, facebreakers no resists, belt no resists, you have 2 rings and neck to fill in your resist LOL steel ring with resists cost 5+ ex
"
idrgz wrote:
but how do you cap resists then? if we use old one shield thats no resists, atziris step no resists, facebreakers no resists, belt no resists, you have 2 rings and neck to fill in your resist LOL steel ring with resists cost 5+ ex

Yeh steel rings cost very much, but uit Guus ask where damage come from so... I did not use atziri step tho and got res from my boots, rings, amu, jewels and the 15% node on tree. All my jewels had atleast 2res on it
"
idrgz wrote:

Yeh steel rings cost very much, but you Guys ask where the damage comes from so... I did not use atziri step tho and got res from my boots, rings, amu, jewels and the 15% node on tree.
Hey guys,

well after four days I think it is going quite good for my char. Thanks alot to Cadiro for selling me Abyssus for only 900 coins :D

My gear right now, hard to get the res caps:

I think it needs alot more life and my boots are crappy too right now.
Also gem setup isn´t completed because it is not really needed atm :P

One question to your tree, you have alot of points set into shield defense but with the great old ones it seems quite wasted isn´t it?

Thanks for this guide really good help.

Greetings
Last edited by Kenjinou on Mar 6, 2017, 4:55:11 PM
Guys I'm level 40 and I'm only doing 423dps per totem on the tooltip it seems like it takes forever to kill stuff what am I doing wrong and I'm using face breakers with 777 unarmed damage it just seems like my dps is to low for my level any ideas? I using ancestral warchief with melee damage and melee splash damage I'm using the guide as well or is my dps normal for my lvl.
Last edited by mjcoco on Mar 6, 2017, 10:25:35 PM
"
mjcoco wrote:
Guys I'm level 40 and I'm only doing 423dps per totem on the tooltip it seems like it takes forever to kill stuff what am I doing wrong and I'm using face breakers with 777 unarmed damage it just seems like my dps is to low for my level any ideas? I using ancestral warchief with melee damage and melee splash damage I'm using the guide as well or is my dps normal for my lvl.

Remove your melee splash. AW is AOE skill itself. Replace it with Add fire dmg or melee dmg on full life .
Thanks for the advice I double checked my gems and it is confirmed I am using melee on full health gem not melee splash my bad I miss typed that.
"
mjcoco wrote:
Thanks for the advice I double checked my gems and it is confirmed I am using melee on full health gem not melee splash my bad I miss typed that.

Just want to make sure on something that might be easy to ignore if you never used Facebreakers - make sure your weapon slot is empty otherwise you override the damage multiplier.

Also, I found that if you swap in added chaos and poison support you do more damage. POE Builder shows the same for end game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info