[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
mjcoco wrote:
Thanks for the advice I double checked my gems and it is confirmed I am using melee on full health gem not melee splash my bad I miss typed that.

I was in the same boat as you.
Then I replaced some of my jewelry with +phys damage and the scaling when up loads.
If you're lacking damage and your stuff don't got +phys damage on it, look to replace those items first.
I got my baby in day 3 ;))

Spoiler

So, should i remove add fire dmg and add Rapid Decay instead ?
I'm doing a 2h ancestral warchief build in the SSF legacy right now (lvl 82 atm) and today I found both abyssus and facebreakers (non-legacy ofc). I'm trying to figure out if it's a good idea for me to swap into it. I have a shitty 400pdps weapon right now (Ngamahu's flame) but I don't have any other uniques that you use in your build. Any advice?
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
Last edited by korgan_bloodaxe on Mar 7, 2017, 6:18:03 AM
"
mjcoco wrote:
Guys I'm level 40 and I'm only doing 423dps per totem on the tooltip it seems like it takes forever to kill stuff what am I doing wrong and I'm using face breakers with 777 unarmed damage it just seems like my dps is to low for my level any ideas? I using ancestral warchief with melee damage and melee splash damage I'm using the guide as well or is my dps normal for my lvl.

dude i have the same problem, can't figure out why damage is so low! halp pls?
"
lord_patr1cio wrote:
"
mjcoco wrote:
Guys I'm level 40 and I'm only doing 423dps per totem on the tooltip it seems like it takes forever to kill stuff what am I doing wrong and I'm using face breakers with 777 unarmed damage it just seems like my dps is to low for my level any ideas? I using ancestral warchief with melee damage and melee splash damage I'm using the guide as well or is my dps normal for my lvl.

I checked your gear and you have no +physical on your rings or amulet.
Get some and watch the damage go up a lot.
May I ask why you don't take totemic zeal? I would think totem placement is incredibly useful for fast clearing?

edit: I did some testing and I think I can see why you chose not to take this node. It basically doesn't shorten the time between casting the totem and the totem starting to attack, unless I'm mistaken. Would you mind confirming that for me?
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
Last edited by korgan_bloodaxe on Mar 7, 2017, 8:33:10 PM
"
lord_patr1cio wrote:
"
mjcoco wrote:

just with those two items my dps on my totem by itself is 4403 in a four link and 4801 for my infernal blow in a tabula
"
"
lord_patr1cio wrote:
"
mjcoco wrote:

just with those two items my dps on my totem by itself is 4403 in a four link and 4801 for my infernal blow in a tabula

I'm the same... about level 40 and on 600 DPS.

The struggle is getting the gear... I haven't had a single chaos drop and everything costs chaos.

Some guy was kind enough to give me 2 chaos and I was able to buy some facebreakers... but haven't been able to afford anything else yet!!! When do chaos start dropping!!

It's like, all I need is 2 chaos to buy the Diedbell and the Belt, but can't even afford that new in a league :/

EDIT: let alone a tabula which currently costs 13c
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 8, 2017, 4:36:30 AM
I did my leveling with a 2h weapon Quecholli , it cost 1 orb of alchemy, with ancestral warchief and earthquake it went all good until lvl 60.

you don't need flat physical on your rings/amulet. just take some 2h physical damage node near marauder and duelist tree.

it worked fine for me, until i got currency to get decent facebreaker/great old one and rings
Last edited by finchie on Mar 8, 2017, 4:56:47 AM
ok nice... I took your idea and purchased a Deidbell for 3 fuse... it's game changing. I went from 600 DPS to now over 2000.

Can't believe that item is not listed in the leveling guide.

Game is fun again :)

Hopefully i get a chaos drop soon to also buy the belt.

EDIT: Amazing how quickly things can change... just leveled to 45. Didn't get a chaos drop but bought a Meginord Belt for 2 fuse + 1 alch. DPS is now 5,000! and 900 with Shield Charge... totally awesome :)

EDIT 2: Just bought this ring for 2 chromatic:

Great thing is the mana gain on phys damage... means I can now run Hatred + Herald of Fire and have no mana issues. Now at 7,600 DPS at level 46. Leveling should be good for a while now!
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 8, 2017, 7:56:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info