[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

The new version with Tuko shield seems to be way more squishy for me. I have hardly more HP, less armour even with the 3 totems down, way less block chance, less resistance. I just don't get it, is it worth being so squishy for the minimal extra damage?
IGN : thephilosopher
Could this build work as a chieftan??
when do you guys switch? im contemplating whether i should buy like 250 pdps mace to level with sunder + AW totem (1) or should i just save up my chaos orbs for 650~ facebrakers and switch at like 55 ??
back to my pizza flameblast due way more better survi.
got some nice gear for sell :P

Spoiler
I took this build as my SSF starter. Im 70 now, still dont have any of the recommended uniques, but i am doing just fine. Res from tree helps a lot to cap res even with bad equip and i had to take ancestral bond sooner because my dps was rather low. But other than that im doing great, whole normal and cruel deathless, could be easily hc viable. Thanks for guide!
I've found that using "Ancestral Protector" could be a nice replacement for leveling 1 ~ 28.

It helped me get used to totems as my main skill and is also pretty decent. :)

Trying your build out as I write this, thank you for posting :D
hi, i'm doing your build as my league starter in Legacy. everything is goin fine, got an Hezmana's Bloodlust so i'm still in 2h weapons.
i just got 70 chaos and i wonder what is number 1 priority, right now i got Meginord Belt and Atziri step. should i buy first Belly , Abyssus , Facebreak + Great old one ?
Hi, Im sitting here at level 85 and going for the Retaliation node. What could I do to improve my damage / defences? Im sitting at only 20% phys dmg reduc ( no flask ) with not that much armor. Here is my tree.

Legacy HC. Id like to start farming uberlab but i feel like my damage would not be enough ( 24k per totem ). and 6k life . Level 85. I could respec some HP nodes in order to get Retaliation right Away but im not sure it would be worth it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQthDjwQzBQgFHEV7BZvGJEaOBo-G0YkqikuKhMspy_MMZ4yCTWSNuk6UjrhPAU8LUd-SsRKyE3jUEdY5VnzWitfP2LsZU1mnmebaGVo8mvUbEZuqm87cg9ybHKpdO12rHfjeA15aHsgfLh82X31g1-E2YTvivCLpox2kFWf36IAo_KmV6luqs2sqq2Nrj6vbLXytoq3MbkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsEEwYLE9sauypDPfti92sHeh-Nq5FHpRuoY7w7vfPAf8CbyL_JF8932rvcy-JP46_rS_gr-h_6P?accountName=Flalex&characterName=KAN_Flalex

Last edited by Flalex on Mar 6, 2017, 10:22:57 AM
"
Flalex wrote:
Hi, Im sitting here at level 85 and going for the Retaliation node. What could I do to improve my damage / defences? Im sitting at only 20% phys dmg reduc ( no flask ) with not that much armor. Here is my tree.

Legacy HC. Id like to start farming uberlab but i feel like my damage would not be enough ( 24k per totem ). and 6k life . Level 85. I could respec some HP nodes in order to get Retaliation right Away but im not sure it would be worth it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQthDjwQzBQgFHEV7BZvGJEaOBo-G0YkqikuKhMspy_MMZ4yCTWSNuk6UjrhPAU8LUd-SsRKyE3jUEdY5VnzWitfP2LsZU1mnmebaGVo8mvUbEZuqm87cg9ybHKpdO12rHfjeA15aHsgfLh82X31g1-E2YTvivCLpox2kFWf36IAo_KmV6luqs2sqq2Nrj6vbLXytoq3MbkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsEEwYLE9sauypDPfti92sHeh-Nq5FHpRuoY7w7vfPAf8CbyL_JF8932rvcy-JP46_rS_gr-h_6P?accountName=Flalex&characterName=KAN_Flalex

U should rly swap your helm to abyssus OR bringer of rain for dps. Atziri flask is also a Nce dps boost. And maybe higher % gloves
Last edited by Psycomantje on Mar 6, 2017, 10:37:51 AM
isnt the buffed deceivers belt better than non legacy meginords?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info