[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hab Dir nochmal eine PN geschrieben :-)
Found my league starter with this build, thanks- who needs pizzasticks :)

Viel Spaß noch!
I have a question,

how do most people level marauder for the first 1-20 levels at the start of a new league?

We won't have access to unique's straight away and without those I always found it hard to level quickly at the start of a new league with melee.

Anyone got any tips?
"
phexifa wrote:
I have a question,

how do most people level marauder for the first 1-20 levels at the start of a new league?

We won't have access to unique's straight away and without those I always found it hard to level quickly at the start of a new league with melee.

Anyone got any tips?

For me, firestorm always seem to carry me through. Just preference, I guess
"
aldorus wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:
I have a question,

Anyone got any tips?

Firestorm unlocks at lvl12, what do you prefer before hitting level 12 ?
"
phexifa wrote:
"
aldorus wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:
I have a question,

Anyone got any tips?

level 12 is like 20 minutes :D use viper strike if needed doesn't matter.
been looking at the passive skill trees just to get a bit of knowledge so i am ready for league start.

but i have a question.

if you go with the Tukohoma's Fortress shield, would int the mana reserve/regen nodes be useless in passive tree?

in the final passive tree link, you have taken reduced mana reserve nodes and mana regen when block nodes, wouldn't there be some other nodes worth picking up instead?

i assume the mana regen when blocking nodes is taken for block recovery?
but from what i found out on the passive tree you can pick up for some resistance and get 60% instead of 150% but with more resistance instead.

could this be worth it once you have the Tukohoma shield? or is very high block recovery essential for the build?
"
phexifa wrote:

When I think about it, I usually end up using 2H mace and ground slam until I hit 12. But after some practice, I tend to hit that moment quite soon, so that is why I did not think about it at first.

Alright guys, first to drop the foiled Facebreakers buys a beer!
"
ChilledBones wrote:
been looking at the passive skill trees just to get a bit of knowledge so i am ready for league start.

but i have a question.

if you go with the Tukohoma's Fortress shield, would int the mana reserve/regen nodes be useless in passive tree?

in the final passive tree link, you have taken reduced mana reserve nodes and mana regen when block nodes, wouldn't there be some other nodes worth picking up instead?

is taken for block recovery?
but from what i found out on the passive tree you can pick up for some resistance and get 60% instead of 150% but with more resistance instead.

could this be worth it once you have the Tukohoma shield? or is very high block recovery essential for the build?

i dont picked any mana reservation nodes in the tree for the Tukohoma's Fortress shield and the mana regen when blocking nodes (testudo) gives additional 4% chance to block ;). and the int notes are for increased area and conc effect
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
ChilledBones wrote:

but i have a question.

is taken for block recovery?

i dont picked any mana reservation nodes in the tree for the Tukohoma's Fortress shield and the mana regen when blocking nodes (testudo) gives additional 4% chance to block ;). and the int notes are for increased area and conc effect

ah okay i just looked it up agian, under the section for skill tree in start of the post you have 2 nodes at sovereignty which lowers mana reservation, but under leveling section you pick the other route around getting more area effect on non-curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info