Developer Questions and Answers

1) Why the trap support gem have still a cooldown of 3 seconds? Ice trap and lighting traps for example can be trown in a delay of 2 seconds skilled on sabotuer and tree !
As a caster you can cast spells like you want. as a traper will be ok if all have 2 sec delay before trown again otherwhise you get killed cause you need wait a second longer to skill again.

2) Prophecy is one of the best leagues i played. do you plan to intergrate it like ambush in st ?

3) Map xp penalty to high.
can you fix this cause only maps will be sold for profit. most level map played is gorge.
And why you oriantating mostly on expert players like havoc who has a guild and say ez to lvl 100 in 3 days. sure as an disciplined army its possible. normal players must be nerfed cause the elite ones want challenges ?
is this right ?

4) ggg solid currency and items prices is needed cause any guy makes his own prices an sell for example an ex for 40 regret otherwhise in reverse if oyu want but with an ex regrets from this same guy you must pay almost 50 regrets for an ex. we need solid prices and no game capitalism like one guy control the market and forece others to be slaved. this is force to RMT. and you dont want it, but a weakk one leave or do it ! i heared many times and this sites have to being deleted !

thanks for reading.
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
Do you guys plan on fixing ground effects in the game, the lag makes it almost unplayable.
When do we get to see Shapeshift Gems ? *-*
I really enjoy all types of PvP, especially HLD in Standard League. What can I expect in the future for PvP? The damage formula is a bit outdated (many new multipliers added since), bows dominate while melee don't stand any chance and all the new skills don't have any PvP-specific scalings yet.

I would love to know if GGG has a specific timing in mind to start tuning, balancing and encouraging PvP!
20 pages already of replies... would have been nice if questions were consolidated on page 1...
As someone who primarily browses the poe subreddit instead of the forums, there have been a lot of posts about quality of live improvements, performance issues and other non-content related requests that get a lot of attention from the reddit community recently.

Have you considered postponing a content patch in favour of a huge patch that only tackles those problems and requests with your whole team dedicated to it instead of further focusing on content updates with only little improvements to other things here and there?
Hello,

1. With the new Armor "Cloak of Tawm'r Isley" and the effect "Found Magic Items drop Identified",
is it possible in the future to modify the filter on affixes.?

Atm its only based on itemlvl, name, type, magic rare ...

Hope for more,
ex.
If its identified, Energy Shield >700?
or
If its identified, Life >70 & & Resistence Fire >= 30% & Type: Armor

2. Second thing that would be realy nice for that game would be to know the real damage per second or per hour of the character. Same as the EXP per hour in the screen, reset-able with comand-line). Or a dummy doll for our Hideout, where curses also work but they cant die. Is it possible in the near future, or planed with the hideout remake?

I have become aware of the issue through a friend. He reached with party support easy 10.000.000 Display Screen DPS without Curse, and other benefints (headhunter).

We can only guess how high the real DPS is then. Maybe 50.000.000 or more. Incredible

Would be delicious :D
Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Jun 29, 2016, 5:42:19 AM
On the topic of trading:

is it imaginable to implement an automated buyout system? For example having a vendor in your hideout where you can put items for sale?

A vendorsystem would still require player interaction since you would have to buy items from a NPC like you do in town, while sparing us the ordeal of AFK players and fake item listings.
1.Chris, do you have now the same enthusiasm and fun for the game as you start the game ?

2.How often you have hard discussions with your programmers, who had own ideas, and you don't like to introduce this in your game (because you have different imaginations what the game should be...)

3.Do you think it's time to remove older skills or features because too much problems happens with this or to many skillcombinations have to be tested ? (For example shrines are nice, but at the moment i have many lags/freezes when at the shrine are special mobs). Only to remove old things to do the performance better ?

4.Do you think that you have to do a break of the 3 month changings (every 3 months new league and new content) to solve bigger problems first.
I have the feeling that 3 months are not enough to program new features and test it well. Every new league the bug reports exploded and i think you haven't the time to solve all problems (and with each new league bugs are more and more). So you should do for example take a old league and start this new, that you have time to test new content better.

Sorry for my bad english
Last edited by CallMeSnake on Jun 29, 2016, 4:56:04 AM
Any ETA for the German and other translations?

Hideouts:
- Will there be more layouts available in the future? With e.g. the snow and ice crystals, I'd be really, really looking forward to a winter-themed hideout... ;-) :-D
- Can you give us a hint on when the accidentally released decorations will make a comeback?

Any chances for quiver mtx?

What would you think of physical merchandise like e.g. replicas of unique jewellery?
Last edited by Alysma on Jun 29, 2016, 2:23:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info