Developer Questions and Answers

Are there plans to mastercraft +30% armor/weapon quality? :P
Standard player --->

Any chance for extend masters cap in hideout ?

Example: All lvl 8 Masters can stay in your hideout permanently.
It's really annoying getting culled with full es just because I'm a lowlife build. In hall of grandmasters for example. Are you ever gonna fix this or should I just go fuck myself?
I just watched Skyforth's Design experience and I had a question regarding an email the Design team sent back to him. They mentioned that during testing of his unique, they realised it was very very powerful. I was hoping you could go through the testing phase a little bit and describe how this is done. Are there a set number/type of builds you test? Where do you test this (Map tier for example)? Do you make the same unique with +/- worse stats to see how it impacts the unique?

I think the average exile is very interested in the unique design process and it's something very special that PoE offers (but is out of reach for the large majority of players).

Good day!
Have question about prophecy ... in my opinion it will be great adition to core game (maybe nerf silver coins drop litle bit?) - are u considering this? it will be great ... and u can turn on/off/add more prophecy types like Zana mods .... as u feel necesary ...

Its not possible to set Emperors trove prophecy to activate just for party leader? and give it back to game? for players like me who dont run lab that often and always single it will be great ....

Edit: What about change bit how Navali works? ... some XP or favor points after completed prophecies and she will lvl like other masters .... where lvl will unlock/ change chance for more rare types of prophecies?
Last edited by Hydros80 on Jul 22, 2016, 3:21:20 PM
Are there any plans to institute an easier way to buy currency from vendors? I.e., similar to how you can shift-click a stack of currency to split it, let's say you have 1,000 alts you want to convert to jewellers at Clarissa. Instead of clicking 500 times, you could shift-click, it would check your stash for available currency and provide a slider for you to choose how much you want to buy? Or even just shift-clicking buys a stack? Something along those lines.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Have you considered changing the colour of the skills effect when damage conversion is in effect?
say changing vortex into purple (red/blue) if you use a cold to fire gem, or change lightning arrows colour to cyan (blue/(green/purple)) if used with voltaxic bow, or even brow/golden orange/(green/purple) if fireskill is used with consuming dark dagger.

suppose mtxes could be used to signal others what your build utelize.
though as a gamemechanic i bet it could make it even more visually impactful when switching gear or gems in certain situations.
Hello GGG Team,

got a few thoughts/questions for you too:

1) What I miss most is some reward for full clearing every single location or map. I am really a slow noob player, but I do enjoy full clears a lot.

2) Got this idea already few years.. Do we miss some items that can convert light radius to damage? i would love that.

3) And we definitely need to buff Soulmourn. What is her story? Dont know how it happened, but i like that creature. Actually lot of unique mobs are just sad... missing story... missing some rewards.. maybe something like some type of coins, which can be used in some other shop in higher amounts (like perandus). It is simply sad, every time I kill those "normal" unique mobs and they drop like blue item only....

4) I remember, that I really enjoyed Prophecy league. What about increasing silver coins droprate?

BR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info