Premium Tabs are pay to win

Can someone teach me how to kill Uber Atziri deathless by using my p2w stash tabs? (or t15 twinned/no regen/blood magic/reflect) Thanks
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Jun 29, 2016, 2:23:16 AM
"
Necromael wrote:
Can someone teach me how to kill Uber Atziri deathless by using my p2w stash tabs? Thanks

Step 1) Put Mortal Hope in tab

Step 2) Right click, add note

Step 3) Write "pls help me kill Ubber plzzzzzzzzzz"

Step 4) Wait, someone will whisper you

Step 5) Get Glove drop, sell for exa, get rich

Step 6) Rinse and repeat

Easy peasy.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 29, 2016, 2:26:05 AM
There is nothing pay tabs can do FREE Acquisition cant.

In fact Acquisition is better. I may go back to using it even with 57 premium tabs!

(Tabs in general are PTW tho but that a different topic).
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 29, 2016, 2:59:43 AM
Damn, all this time before Pay-to-Premium-to-Win tabs, I was manually editing a meagre shop on the forum, while the rest of the playerbase was using Acquisition and god knows what other tools, to win much faster than I could win manually... :(

Why, oh WHY!?!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 29, 2016, 3:02:01 AM
"
morbo wrote:
Damn, all this time before P2W tabs, I was manually editing a meagre shop on the forum, while the rest of the playerbase was using Acquisition and god knows what other tools, to win much faster than I could win manually... :(

Haha.. well I'm gonna start using acquisition again. None of this "you've been listing xyz for 2 months sell it cheap" crap - acquisition dont play that. And Aim definite don't play that.

Premium tabs are a liability in two ways I've learned. (could be more)

Cant disable shop tabs instantly takes days to stop appearing making standard to ladder switching full of annoying requests where u do not reside.

People know how long item has been for sale and can low ball you with that info
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 29, 2016, 3:13:51 AM
Getting a premium stash tab is a QoL not a necessity. Some time ago there were no premium tabs at all and I didn't see people complaining that they can not play and enjoy the game properly. The fact is you can trade without it. The second fact is the trade chat is not dead, on the contrary. And even so it must be worst pay to win ever if it cost you roughly 5$.

I don't know if poeple are plain stupid or just short-sighted but PoE has one of the best and fair monetizing system I've ever seen. All the content a non paying player can see and expirience is all the content everyone can achieve and expirience. There are no pay walls, there are no "boosts" sold. Have you guys lived under a rock lately? Don't you see what is happening to the gaming industry and how companies make unfair profit these days? And yet you are complaining about spending a "burger" worth of cash for the game you enjoy. Sorry but I don't get it. Let's experiment a bit, how about we all stop paying for mtx, stash tabs and supporter packs for a lets say 6 months and we will see how far it will take us.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
Sure, there are alternatives.
Sure, you dont actually "win" in path of exile.
And, sure you can play with only 4 tabs.

And there are guys who have reached level 100 with 4 "basic" tabs.
But you will neglect this argument as well. Who cares, right?
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
You can also walk to work every day.
You can sit on your ass and jump from cheek to cheek and get yourself to work.
And, sure you dont even have to trade at all.

Well, yes, you don't have to. The game will become slightly harder for "no-trader", but not impossible to play.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
Stash tabs that are purchase only and enable trade

WAIT A MINUTE.
So you're saying that player ABSOLUTELY CAN'T trade with 4 basic tabs?
Like there's engine limitations or what?
And you can ONLY trade after you've purchased at least 1 premium stash tab?

Seriously, disputes at the internet becomes more and more dull lately...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Damn, all this time before P2W tabs, I was manually editing a meagre shop on the forum, while the rest of the playerbase was using Acquisition and god knows what other tools, to win much faster than I could win manually... :(

Haha.. well I'm gonna start using acquisition again. None of this "you've been listing xyz for 2 months sell it cheap" crap - acquisition dont play that. And Aim definite don't play that.

Premium tabs are a liability in two ways I've learned. (could be more)

Cant disable shop tabs instantly takes days to stop appearing making standard to ladder switching full of annoying requests where u do not reside.

People know how long item has been for sale and can low ball you with that info

Isn't lowballing justified if your item is standing and not being sold for 3 months? Market is dynamic, not static.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
"
Necromael wrote:
Can someone teach me how to kill Uber Atziri deathless by using my p2w stash tabs? Thanks

Step 1) Put Mortal Hope in tab

Step 2) Right click, add note

Step 3) Write "pls help me kill Ubber plzzzzzzzzzz"

Step 4) Wait, someone will whisper you

Step 5) Get Glove drop, sell for exa, get rich

Step 6) Rinse and repeat

Easy peasy.

I prefer the part where you can flip the items on the pay to win stash and make a profit and buy bigger better gear and kill Atziri.

And not put in your sensitive data into procurement to god knows who has your info now or learn website coding skills to place an ad.

Premium stash is pay to win, stash on the whole is pay to win which is why RMT black market dealers run upwards of 200 stash tabs.

Unlimited stash allows for flippers to horde all the items.

Paid stash should be abolished from POE and make all a standard amount and start charging a small upfront fee for POE get rid of the F2P model.

You are always going to have pay to win issues in F2P games its an issue with fremium. The difference is POE its not a big issue, you won't lose any sleep over it but to say its not pay to win is quite dishonest given the obvious scientific data
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
goetzjam wrote:

Automated trade will never happen, don't get your hopes up for a system that GGG explicitly stated won't happen.

I will never give up my hope for it!

GGG also said they would never sell things that are P2W, but the stash tabs certainly feel that way to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info