So the Orlando shooter has burial rights? You're shiting me...

"
diablofdb wrote:

World would be much better if we would get rid of all the extremist[...]it is a ideology of violence, and I denounce ideologies that promote war and terrorism

I don't think you realize it, but you're contradicting yourself, you're putting yourself in the same category as the people you're trying to fight against.

What is so different about "us" and "them" that makes you believe that they're terrorists for attacking us, and we're just "fighting for our freedom" when we bombard their cities and gun down civilians with helis and drones?
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
"
diablofdb wrote:
No Muslims get a free pass from our governments which is why people are mad and ask to stop immigration.

Well, it's a very complex problem. You know, war in Middle East and Jordan and Turkey have millions of refugees already. I have my criticism towards the EU (specially with the whole economic migrant stuff, and the social issues that basically destroyed public trust although I'm not sure is as prevalent as many say), but I'm not sure there is an easy solution to this (someone is going to get fucked no matter the path taken).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 26, 2016, 10:43:18 PM
"
DnAngel wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

World would be much better if we would get rid of all the extremist[...]it is a ideology of violence, and I denounce ideologies that promote war and terrorism

I don't think you realize it, but you're contradicting yourself, you're putting yourself in the same category as the people you're trying to fight against.

What is so different about "us" and "them" that makes you believe that they're terrorists for attacking us, and we're just "fighting for our freedom" when we bombard their cities and gun down civilians with helis and drones?

I do not contradict myself... sorry but there is nothing bad at not agreeing with a religion.

And Islam is promoting violence against homosexuals, sorry but their religious leaders made speech few months ago about how Muslims should denounce every homosexuals around them to make it easier to exterminate them. And there was this Imam in Orlando who was making a speech about why we should kill homosexuals... Islam hates gay and I cannot agree with that.
"
diablofdb wrote:
So there is the Wesboro church that is refusing to marry 2 gay people in the USA and everyone denounce it and how horrible it is. But Islam condemn homosexuals to death and they get a free pass. Islam never was a religion of peace. One week prior to the killing, an Imam in Orlando was making a speech about how we should all kill all homosexual. Yes I condamn Islam, because it is a ideology of violence, and I denounce ideologies that promote war and terrorism.
I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself, but not all Muslims are like that. I've seen Islam practiced as a peaceful religion with my own eyes. Some are hatemongers (and it's significantly more likely for them to go all "Westboro" with their faith), but it's certainly not valid to generalize such things onto all Muslims.

I don't know if a majority of Muslims in America and/or Europe are hatemongers or not. I hope not, but I fear they might be. Even if most of them are, most isn't all.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 26, 2016, 11:15:11 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
So there is the Wesboro church that is refusing to marry 2 gay people in the USA and everyone denounce it and how horrible it is. But Islam condemn homosexuals to death and they get a free pass. Islam never was a religion of peace. One week prior to the killing, an Imam in Orlando was making a speech about how we should all kill all homosexual. Yes I condamn Islam, because it is a ideology of violence, and I denounce ideologies that promote war and terrorism.
I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself, but not all Muslims are like that. I've seen Islam practiced as a peaceful religion with my own eyes. Some are hatemongers (and it's significantly more likely for them to go all "Westboro" with their faith), but it's certainly not valid to generalize such things onto all Muslims.

I don't know if a majority of Muslims in America and/or Europe are hatemongers or not. I hope not, but I fear they might be. Even if most of them are, most isn't all.

Let me make myself clear, I am perfectly aware that is only a minority that is extremist. But I still hate Islam as a whole. It's a bad religion, it promote violence war and intolerance. I do not see myself agreeing with any of it.

Sorry but we are not forced to agree with your religion, and we are not forced to like it.

Islam is pretty much the Nazis of the 21st century.
"
diablofdb wrote:
One week prior to the killing, an Imam in Orlando was making a speech about how we should all kill all homosexual.

To be fair, Muslims don't have the market cornered on wanting to kill all homosexuals. I highly recommend watching that video. It has many Christians (among others) talking about the shooting and they are some truly reprehensible people saying absolutely monstrous things. Claire also has tons of other fantastic videos if you want to check those out, including many in a similar vein.

The sentiment that we should kill all homosexuals is maybe more common among Muslims, but this is a poison you'll also find in other religions.
"
diablofdb wrote:

I could say the same of old fashioned Christianism...and look where it is now...
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I could say the same of old fashioned Christianism...and look where it is now...

but let's be honest here, Islam is currently the only religion who is waging war and terrorism in the modern world. Last war made in the name of Christianism was the crusade... many centuries ago that is sooooo relevant.
"
diablofdb wrote:
but let's be honest here, Islam is currently the only religion who is waging war and terrorism in the modern world. Last war made in the name of Christianism was the crusade... many centuries ago that is sooooo relevant.

It's kind of relevant because gives us insight about how to proceed about Islam. Here is a nice read about that (I've read a lot of stuff many years ago, I have forgotten). My country had a lot of brutal stuff done by the Catholic church, and I'm sure almost anything Islam has done Christianity has done it too. Any talk about how intrinsically is in the scriptures is moot because people do whatever they want with religion.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 26, 2016, 11:39:30 PM
But if we're talking about the Middle East, these people are living in the conditions of centuries ago. I've been to Afghanistan, and sure, there's this influx of Chinese-made dollar-store electronic crap, but the people are living in mud huts without plumbing and maybe a gasoline generator for electricity when needed. They genuinely haven't advanced past their own Crusades yet, and all the sociological factors which make such nonsense possible.

As far as Islam in America or Europe, well, obviously that shit shouldn't be a factor long-term. But just imagine that you time-traveled an honest-to-goodness Knight Templar from his native time to now, decked him out in t-shirt and denim, and got him employed somewhere. Do you think he'd lose his religious fervor immediately?

It's a legitimate problem, this whole immigration thing. Because, practically speaking, that's what's happening: the insertion of people so culturally alien to Western civilization that time travel becomes a reasonable analogy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 26, 2016, 11:44:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info