So the Orlando shooter has burial rights? You're shiting me...

"
DalaiLama wrote:
Ray isn't "spouting" hate. He is citing facts.

I say you are being charitable with him. At best he is spouting half truths and omitting for ideological reasons.

PS: Goddamn you Solwitch, XD
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 26, 2016, 4:39:46 PM
Occams Razor

What's more plausible that the shooter took his time to carefully plan his assault, by traveling to different clubs trying to find out whom had the least security OR that the shooter was gay and Muslim (forbidden) thus family disowned him and took out his vengeance on a night club he frequented?

His family is complete garbage... They raised a freaking monster.

On the topic of Muslims, their religion IS STRICT I consider that type of religion to be behind. However if people want to practice it, to each their own... don't force it on others. Unfortunately this religion is just acts like every other religion... It just hasn't evolved. So instead of hanging and burning; now in the modern day world a fucking nut case in the name of Islam can purchase a class 4 weapon and wipe out in seconds sinners or non believers.

Words are powerful... Sometimes I welcome illiteracy in certain populations.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 26, 2016, 4:42:00 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Ray isn't "spouting" hate. He is citing facts. Facts like - The sky is blue, or Bill Cosby has been accused of certain crimes.

I say you are being charitable with him. At best he is spouting half truths and omitting for ideological reasons.

PS: Goddamn you Solwitch, XD

-cheers

Anyways people sometimes like google shit copy and paste to come off sounding smart... But in all honesty not every information has truths. Some people can't put 1 and 1 together.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Raycheetah wrote:
If you or I are not Muslim, we are either Dhimmi (paying Jizya, protection money to the Caliphate, but still second-class citizens or worse), or we are harbi, enemies to be killed or conquered. This is the fundamental Islamic view of geopolitics. This isn't an "optional" belief; it is the bedrock of Islamic socio-political motivation. As Islam grows more prevalent in a Western country, so does radicalization. It is emboldened as political and de facto military power grows, and it is how Islam spread over 1,400 years to encompass much of the world. Don't preach to me about how these poor, suffering souls deserve my sympathy. They conquer, kill, rape, and enslave, and their holy book, which is to be adhered to without alteration or fail, casts ALL of us "infidels" as lesser creatures unworthy of mercy.
Yes, such people exist. However, not all who label themselves "Muslim" are party to that which you describe. To generalize all Muslims in such a way would be like saying every Christian demands silence of women in church (1 Corinthians 14:34).

I don't know if Ray is spewing hate, Dalai, but he does seem intent on painting all Muslims as radicals. The effect of that, regardless of intent, on a macro scale, would be hatred and violence. Progress is reaching a point where the extremist Islam can be honestly labeled as not-Islam, and the moderate Islam as Islam. We are not honestly there yet, but we can't wipe them out; making martyrs only makes the problem worse, like spurring a Hydra to grow by decapitating its heads.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 26, 2016, 5:17:34 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

It's easy to call "them" terrorists, when they grew up hearing the bombs fall at night, while your parents would come to your bed and hug you when you had nightmares.

In the same way, it's easy to tell 3rd world countries not to polute after all the tecnological advances we saw in our countries being fueled by polution.

I'm pretty sure if it was me or you in the same situation, there's high probability we would be doing the exact same thing. But that's pretty hard to believe, isn't it?
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
"
DnAngel wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

It's easy to call "them" terrorists, when they grew up hearing the bombs fall at night, while your parents would come to your bed and hug you when you had nightmares.

In the same way, it's easy to tell 3rd world countries not to polute after all the tecnological advances we saw in our countries being fueled by polution.

I'm pretty sure if it was me or you in the same situation, there's high probability we would be doing the exact same thing. But that's pretty hard to believe, isn't it?

I like how some people still try to defend these monsters who are mass killing... THEY ARE TERRORISTS THEY ARE MONSTERS. I'm not going to drop a single tear for any of them. World would be much better if we would get rid of all the extremist, and their religion of violence and intolerance.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I like how some people still try to defend these monsters who are mass killing... THEY ARE TERRORISTS THEY ARE MONSTERS. I'm not going to drop a single tear for any of them. World would be much better if we would get rid of all the extremist, and their religion of violence and intolerance.

Ehhm...those comments are about muslims in general rather than the shooter specifically. And extremism, no matter what ideology is behind it, it's generally grey. Think entities like FARC in Colombia, IRA in Ireland and so on...Half of muslim terrorism can be explained by fundamentalist Islam and the other half is the west wrecking other countries for fun and profit and training some muslims to fight communism (remember when communism was the ultimate enemy and communists were everywhere awaiting to wash young people minds? Well, same stuff, but now with muslims).

It's counterproductive to damn a whole religion while it has billions of followers. If anything, you are playing in terrorist hands. Play the long game. I do not like religion but I'm not foolish.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 26, 2016, 9:27:48 PM
So there is the Wesboro church that is refusing to marry 2 gay people in the USA and everyone denounce it and how horrible it is. But Islam condemn homosexuals to death and they get a free pass. Islam never was a religion of peace. One week prior to the killing, an Imam in Orlando was making a speech about how we should all kill all homosexual. Yes I condamn Islam, because it is a ideology of violence, and I denounce ideologies that promote war and terrorism.
Ehhhmmm, I'm pretty sure everyone is criticizing Islam here. There is no free pass. Some even want to block muslim migration and get them under constant surveillance. Or even nuke them (bah, that's mostly from neonazis, but you get to read it in reddit). There may be people that are unable to criticize them but I don't get the vibe that they are getting a free pass at all. Thing is that is a very delicate problem.

If you research, there is not even agreement about if Islam implies killing homosexuals (it all depends on the interpretation of a Hadith) so there is space for moderation in that sense.

Also, I'm pretty sure there are hate preachers in Christianism, but only the most hardcore atheists would completely condemn them.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 26, 2016, 10:09:54 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Ehhhmmm, I'm pretty sure everyone is criticizing Islam here. There is no free pass. Some even want to block muslim migration and get them under constant surveillance. Or even nuke them (bah, that's mostly from neonazis, but you get to read it in reddit). There may be people that are unable to criticize them but I don't get the vibe that they are getting a free pass at all. Thing is that is a very delicate problem.

If you research, there is not even agreement about if Islam implies killing homosexuals (it all depends on the interpretation of a Hadith) so there is space for moderation in that sense.

Also, I'm pretty sure there are hate preachers in Christianism, but only the most hardcore atheists would completely condemn them.

No Muslims get a free pass from our governments which is why people are mad and ask to stop immigration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info