[US] Reunion recruiting for war of atlas [HC/SC]

"
Usani2788 wrote:
The Discord link doesnt work

Ya I was having some problem with my installation, it works now. I'll give you the link when I am online, sorry for inconvenience.
Bump
Bump
Last edited by Tereng on Jul 22, 2016, 10:24:53 AM
bump
Hi, I like to join your guild. I'd been soloing since beginning of the league. This is my first league . I play in Prophecy. My location is U.S. My character's name is Langshooter, level 89.
"
relaz1 wrote:
Hi, I like to join your guild. I'd been soloing since beginning of the league. This is my first league . I play in Prophecy. My location is U.S. My character's name is Langshooter, level 89.

Welcome to the guild, sent you invite.
Hello, I'm the new guy who's post you recently answered. I have a question about your guild: I have quite poor internet, so it can be difficult for me to play/party. I also will have school coming up. Is it still acceptable to join? I am interested in learning from other players, but I am uncertain as to how much time I will have.
My account name is NecrosisHD. My current character's name is RedEyesBlackDragon.
"
Empitaph wrote:
Hello, I'm the new guy who's post you recently answered. I have a question about your guild: I have quite poor internet, so it can be difficult for me to play/party. I also will have school coming up. Is it still acceptable to join? I am interested in learning from other players, but I am uncertain as to how much time I will have.

It's fine, you don't have to go full party, if you like party with one or two guys, or just hangout in our guild chat or discord voice chat. Just mention any of your character name, I'll need it to send invite.

Cheers!
"
NecrosisHD wrote:
My account name is NecrosisHD. My current character's name is RedEyesBlackDragon.

I'll send you invite in the evening, welcome to our guild!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info