[US] Reunion recruiting for war of atlas [HC/SC]

bump
"
Tereng wrote:

It's fine, you don't have to go full party, if you like party with one or two guys, or just hangout in our guild chat or discord voice chat. Just mention any of your character name, I'll need it to send invite.

Cheers!

Ok well my current character is named Caldith. I guess I'll see you guys around at some point.
"
Empitaph wrote:
"
Tereng wrote:

It's fine, you don't have to go full party, if you like party with one or two guys, or just hangout in our guild chat or discord voice chat. Just mention any of your character name, I'll need it to send invite.

Cheers!

Ok well my current character is named Caldith. I guess I'll see you guys around at some point.

Will send invite in the evening.

Thanks!
bump
My account name is FakeClone and one of my (many) characters is named IncomingNerf.

EDIT: It has been a while and I actually got a different guild invite before hearing anything back from this one so I'll stick with them.
Last edited by FakeClone on Mar 29, 2017, 11:59:54 AM
Looking for an invite if possible IGN is Ygritte___
"
Tereng wrote:
Hi Guys,

We are experienced PoE players and 30+ members strong and growing! Join us for all the game talks and fun!

Currently, we are only US based players but will be happy to expand to other places also if we get good players, just bear in mind if you're not from US, you might not see many of us online currently.

What we offer
- Experienced players offering game knowledge to new players.
- Mapping with each other
- Master mission sharing
- Atziri runs
- uber atziri run (mostly on standard, unless someone has uber ready toon in league)
- Friendly environment for everyone to chill
- Guild stash with 10 tabs currently (with all the good lvling gear, gem and stuff), can expand later if needed (guild donations are welcomed)
- Labrynith runs
- Any other good ideas are always welcomed

What we expect
- Friendly, chill people
- No racism or hatred talk (immediate kick from guild)
- Be active player
- You should be 18+

For invite leave comment here (leave your character name, so I can send invite), for any questions or invite in game message to:
Tereng_Necro

Cheers!!!

I would like to join your guild mind if you can invite me "ZeroGodzKill" IGN
I am a returning player looking for a relaxing guild environment.

IGN:LonekDS
_Ainz_Ooal_Gown_ Invite :)
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info