[US] Reunion recruiting for war of atlas [HC/SC]

Hi Guys,

We have now more spots open due to inactive members being removed. For invite leave comment here (leave your character name, so I can send invite), for any questions or invite in game message to:
ter_turmoil

We are experienced PoE players and 30+ members strong and growing! Join us for all the game talks and fun!

Currently, we are mostly US based players with some EU players. If you are new to game with right mindset to learn and have fun about any part of game boss killing, currency making, etc. or an old player just looking for someone to hang out with, this is the place for you!

We mostly play in challenge leagues. If you play standard only, this might not be right place for you.

What we offer
- Experienced players offering game knowledge to new players.
- Mapping with each other
- Master mission / Challenge sharing
- Friendly environment for everyone to chill
- Guild stash with 10 tabs currently (with all the good lvling gear, gem and stuff), can expand later if needed.

What we expect
- Friendly, chill people
- No racism or hatred talk (immediate kick from guild)
- Be active player
- You should be 18+

Cheers!!!
Last edited by Tereng on Dec 4, 2017, 5:13:03 PM
Last bumped on May 24, 2018, 6:50:56 PM
bump
bump
Bump
bump
hi im playing SC proph right now is it possible to join your guild? im not too good but average
looking for invite. lvl 90/75 in standard prophecy and 90+ in standard
"
deo_thegod wrote:
hi im playing SC proph right now is it possible to join your guild? im not too good but average

Sure, could you leave your in game toon name, or ping me at TerengCOC in game, I'll send an invite.
Bump
Thanks to all new members, we are growing pretty fast and very lively! Come join us :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info