[US] Reunion recruiting for war of atlas [HC/SC]

I'm down for joining.

Sent an invite to WetPanties
IGN: Shakeyamuni
bump
bump
bump
bump
hey, I'm not level 90 on any account, but I'm willing to join the guild if you still have some space left. I'm just mostly a casual player looking to have some ppl to hang out with/party/ and learn from. My highest level character is lvl 85 (having problems raising it with TS almost a couple years ago). I started playing PoE again after almost 1-2 year hiatus. Hoping to learn some new things from you guys, and party up ect...
"
Segagenis wrote:
hey, I'm not level 90 on any account, but I'm willing to join the guild if you still have some space left. I'm just mostly a casual player looking to have some ppl to hang out with/party/ and learn from. My highest level character is lvl 85 (having problems raising it with TS almost a couple years ago). I started playing PoE again after almost 1-2 year hiatus. Hoping to learn some new things from you guys, and party up ect...

Hi, you're welcome to join us :), we are looking for friendly and chill people, we would be happy to help you in game. Please leave your in game name here so I can invite you, or message me my ign is tereng_howa.
Hey, looking for guild for Oriath. Thanks

Sputniksh
"
sputniksh wrote:
Hey, looking for guild for Oriath. Thanks

Sputniksh

Sent invite, welcome to the family :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info