BREXIT!

"
Just for your information, the countries with the highest reported rape counts (whether total count or per 100 000) are christian countries.

Bars, you are only looking at the issues you get to notice in the media. Similar crimes committed by white-looking non-immigrants simply don't appear as much in the media.
There may be an issue with some parts of the immigrant population, but it's far from being the "cultural rape" that some are trying to pretend it is.

Rape by natives is constant for decades maybe centuries. In Europe there is nothing like christian countries only believers in whatever god are dividing world by religion.

"
As if...

Oh, and maybe you'd like to take the opinion of muslim scholars, rather than people with prejudice against islam, to see if the Quran does or doesn't tell them to beat their wives.

Now, maybe non-westerners are more prone to sexual offenses than westerners, but that would be to actual studies to determine, rather than personal/media biases.

Are you serious to say it is said by scholar? Such thing has no place in Europe. Text full of manipulation and slavery. If Europeans would have such a values presented in that text for centuries, we would still live in caves.

"
SkyCore wrote:
@Bars

Please reconsider your viewpoint. What exactly do you know of Islam? Has all of what you know been learned through the lens of western mass media?

Im telling you straight up, there is major bias being injected into the media. Propaganda. You see in order to allow for military action against some middle eastern states to go largely uncontested, the media manipulates what is shown... villainizing 'them'.

At least consider that you may be wrong.

Penalty for leaving Islam is death.

Last edited by Rexeos on Jul 5, 2016, 7:34:53 AM
recently read a report which investigated crimes in europe, especially germany: crimes done by foreigners are much more likely to be filed towards the police than crimes done by natives.
before people file such issues they think of the outcomes which may prevent them from reporting, the barrier is somewhat lowered when they see black or south/east european doing crimes than the "boys from the neighbourhood who're just young and wild."

regarding sexual abuse:
basically, in europe it's not worth going to court over rape or sexual harassment most of the time as the investigation and trial is likely to cause more mental damage than the original incident. try to go to the bild-newspaper when your boss grabbed your breasts or some black guy on the streets did the same to get the disparity.

additionally, european people abusing others are to often in the position to do so because they have power over you. i personally know some cases which turned out bad after being filed, they won't do that again.

the way i see it: if every clap on the back of a waitress from a drunken guy in a pub would be brought to the court (like it would be if a muslim or black guy would do it), we would lead the world charts for sexual abuse.

ever been to oktoberfest in munich in the late hours? as a women you probably feel safer in a student club with peeps from somalia.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Wasn't asking why he's a vp, I get that. He's probably the most knowledgeable guy on these forums. Just pointing out the irony of that guy having a tag exclusively from GGG that states they value this guys posting also happens to go on intolerant borderline hate filled rants. Gives me the lulz. :)

Please tell me, Georg, for whom, exactly, am I expressing "hate," and why do you think that might be? =0[.]o=

To be clear I view it as more intolerance with a borderline, perhaps hint towards, hate. Not nazi levels of overt racism of course but something more than benign suspicion.

BTW! I'm not saying how you're expressing yourself is wrong or what you're saying is wrong. Personally I feel like anyone should be able to literally say or post anything. I value your opinion just like anyone I happen to agree with so please don't think I'm trying to flame or incite you just because I find it a little ironic with that tag. :)

So, because of what I say and how I express it, I don't deserve a Valued Poster tag, notwithstanding whatever reasons GGG chose to award it to me?

Incidentally, you are correct: I AM intolerant of criminal and uncivilized behavior. Aren't you? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Rexeos wrote:
Penalty for leaving Islam is death.

the european lisbon treaty introduced (though in a footnote) the death penalty for civil unrest or upheaval, so what?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Incidentally, you are correct: I AM intolerant of criminal and uncivilized behavior. Aren't you? =0[.]o=

Weren't you going to vote for Trump?

Ok, that was a low blow.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

So, because of what I say and how I express it, I don't deserve a Valued Poster tag, notwithstanding whatever reasons GGG chose to award it to me?

Super don't care why or how you became a VP or if you do or don't remain one, live and let live mate. :)
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Super don't care why or how you became a VP or if you do or don't remain one, live and let live mate. :)

Nice job trimming away all the context of the discussion. You said:

"
Just pointing out the irony of that guy having a tag exclusively from GGG that states they value this guys posting also happens to go on intolerant borderline hate filled rants. Gives me the lulz. :)

That hardly sounds like "don't care."

You also didn't answer my question: Aren't you intolerant of criminal and uncivilized behavior?
=0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Weren't you going to vote for Trump?

Ok, that was a low blow.

Low blow? No. A childish straw-man.

And, yes, I support Donald Trump, the not-quite-so-racist:

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

Read it if your confirmation bias doesn't prevent you.

=^[.]^=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
(...)

Rather than your point about whether Trump is or isn't racist (in the campaign, he did appeal a lot to xenophobia and religious fear, but that doesn't mean he himself is xenophobic or racist), you could simply note that he hasn't ever been convicted of any crime, and that he is very civilized, even if we disagree with his points of view.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Nice job trimming away all the context of the discussion. You said:

"
Just pointing out the irony of that guy having a tag exclusively from GGG that states they value this guys posting also happens to go on intolerant borderline hate filled rants. Gives me the lulz. :)

That hardly sounds like "don't care."

You also didn't answer my question: Aren't you intolerant of criminal and uncivilized behavior?
=0[.]o=

Terrorism is a cultural war and one waged mostly inside islam. The extreme ideologies cannot win and will naturally fade as free information and ideas permeate through the younger generations. So in my view assigning labels of blame and condemnation to all of islam, even if only indirectly by labeling these criminals muslims, is counter productive. The more tolerant, inviting and even patient the west is the easier the transition will be for the older culture of islam into a new one that's a part of our global future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info