Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 3 - Select the special property

What should the secondary special property of the unique be?

10% chance to dodge against taunted enemies, Melee attacks have a 25% chance to Maim taunted enemies, 2% of attack damage leeched as life against taunted enemies
6108.32%
Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain, 50% increased Frenzy and Endurance Charge Duration
236832.31%
20% chance to blind Bleeding Enemies on hit, Attacks have a 20% chance to cause bleeding
83011.33%
You have Onslaught while Fortified, 15% chance to gain Fortify on Melee Stun
352048.03%
Poll closed
Wonder if anybody notice that the pool represent how badly the suggested affixes are balanced and with one are considered OP.

Also where are the drawbacks?! Its unique item, it need to be trade-off not pure powercreep.
It would be also much better and easiest to balance if you wrote something like:

"You get onslaught on fortify BUT your fortify doesnt reduce spell damage anymore"

OR

"20% more chance to bleed BUT 20% less poison damage"
Last edited by herflik on Jun 27, 2016, 10:55:26 AM
onslaugt + fortifie! :D
the Onslaught property is totaly overpowered... it is 100% uptime basicaly...since to maintain Fortify is easy as to eat a cake...

you basicaly give an permanent Onslaught to players = bs.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Moribundus wrote:
the Onslaught property is totaly overpowered... it is 100% uptime basicaly...since to maintain Fortify is easy as to eat a cake...

you basicaly give an permanent Onslaught to players = bs.

Basically?

Champion.
GUYS and Girls, the 20% chance to blind on hit is by far the best stat, with a decent amount of evade, armor, blind on top will be super great, basicly turning the belt into half a bringer of rain!!!. vote vote. like 20% chance to blind is basicly a 7 link!!!!!
I would really like to see a full picture before voting. Will this belt have life/es? Resists? Other useful mods? Because I really tired seeing 1 alch uniques being produced en masse.
Also, when we will have option to vote - "fix old crap before adding new stuff please"?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Permanent onslaught is horrible in terms of balance. Why would anyone ever want to play slayer again when they can have permanent fortify and onslaught? The Endurance and frenzy charges choice seem like the best option. Duelist has always been my go to character. I love playing as the duelist, but the idea of permanent onslaught and fortify is just nuts and broken.

EDIT: The endurance and frenzy charge duration could be reduced to 25% and still be really good.
Last edited by Funkadoodle on Jun 27, 2016, 12:31:28 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
GUYS and Girls, the 20% chance to blind on hit is by far the best stat, with a decent amount of evade, armor, blind on top will be super great, basicly turning the belt into half a bringer of rain!!!. vote vote. like 20% chance to blind is basicly a 7 link!!!!!

Currently we can get blind, we can get maim, we can get attack leech or bleed, but double charge gain? Nope.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

I'm a little torn. The Fortify option is REALLY good, since it's basically ensures 100% uptime on fortify for melee attack builds with zero effort and no gaps...and then you get Onslaught too, because reasons.

But the blind does seem to fit the actual item better. It's less powerful, but blinding everything makes a hybrid evasion/armor build actually potentially viable, which was supposed to be the whole point of the item.

I mean, of course it's losing the vote. It's much less powerful and much more narrowly useful. But it seems like a much more interesting item to me.
Last edited by C0Y0T3_SLY on Jun 27, 2016, 12:54:05 PM
Instead of permanent Onslaught, I believe it would be better to have something like: While Fortified gain 20% chance to gain Onslaught on hit/kill)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info