Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 3 - Select the special property

What should the secondary special property of the unique be?

10% chance to dodge against taunted enemies, Melee attacks have a 25% chance to Maim taunted enemies, 2% of attack damage leeched as life against taunted enemies
6108.32%
Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain, 50% increased Frenzy and Endurance Charge Duration
236832.31%
20% chance to blind Bleeding Enemies on hit, Attacks have a 20% chance to cause bleeding
83011.33%
You have Onslaught while Fortified, 15% chance to gain Fortify on Melee Stun
352048.03%
Poll closed
1k vote difference between first and second place, don't think voting would be needed on my part.

I guess the onslaught would be a nice addition to my build, guess we will have to wait and see.
gj Community for making another belt useless by voting another Onslaught item..
"
1453R wrote:

Option 3 is boring and a poor build choice. 20% chance to bleed means you need a fast-attacking or multihit skill to proc the thing reliably, which means many small hits instead of one big one, which means weak Bleeds. 20% Blind against Bleeding targets is only useful if you can reliably Bleed targets, which you can’t do with the belt alone. You’d need another Bleed source to make use of it, and frankly? They have a flask for Blind on command, and Stibnite flasks are more fun and overall more useful than Silver flasks anyways.

20% chance for bleed that last 5 second is basicaly requiring 1 attack per second (super slow) for it to be maintained permamently on enemy. With most builds easly having 2 attacks per second you can even have it permamently proc off your critical with is most important on bleed.
Its not like anybody need to proc bleed on enemies that you kill in 1-2 hits, bleed is mechanic to increase your DPS on high HP enemies, so bosses. And 20% chance basicaly make this work perfectly.

The same goes for blind, I dont need it for enemies that wanish in single press of my button. I need it versus strong enemies. Though I dont know if those can be blinded, but if they can, after few seconds of attacking you will also maintain permament blind on them.
"
Paulinir wrote:

What I had in mind was something that is an defensive alternative to IR. this thing gives you damage buffs based on your defense but does nothing about the shortcoming of these defenses.

iron reflexes is just armour, hybrid is armour and evasion, its strictly better than IR already. This is a belt designed for a build that has a vastly superior defense setup than IR before it even puts this belt on.
"
herflik wrote:
20% chance for bleed that last 5 second is basicaly requiring 1 attack per second (super slow) for it to be maintained permamently on enemy. With most builds easly having 2 attacks per second you can even have it permamently proc off your critical with is most important on bleed.
Its not like anybody need to proc bleed on enemies that you kill in 1-2 hits, bleed is mechanic to increase your DPS on high HP enemies, so bosses. And 20% chance basicaly make this work perfectly.

Not perfectly, because it only increases your dps based on the highest damage hit, and only if you have blinded the enemy first. It does increase your dps, but not by very much.

Imagine there was a belt that said like '5% more damage against enemies you have hit 10 times recently'. Nobody wants that. Well, actually, around 10% of people want that, for some reason.

"
The same goes for blind, I dont need it for enemies that wanish in single press of my button. I need it versus strong enemies. Though I dont know if those can be blinded, but if they can, after few seconds of attacking you will also maintain permament blind on them.
They can be blinded. But blind is also really useful vs enemies you can kill in 1 hit. It's just blind-on-hit that is useless vs trash enemies.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 2, 2016, 6:04:38 PM
CHANGE THE WORDING FROM "You have Onslaught while Fortified" TO "You gain Onslaught if you got Fortified recently" ... THIS WAY IT WILL NOT BE OP FOR CHAMPION ... TO GET ONSL. U WILL NEED TO USE SKILL OR STUN
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
herflik wrote:

Not perfectly, because it only increases your dps based on the highest damage hit, and only if you have blinded the enemy first. It does increase your dps, but not by very much.

You dont need to blind enemy for bleed to work, its the other way around with this item.
Also with 20% chance and 2 attacks per second you will statisticaly have permament bleed from critical strike (if you have 50% crit chance) so it will be "the highest damage hit" you need.

Bleed is small damage boost? Good joke.
"
herflik wrote:
You dont need to blind enemy for bleed to work, its the other way around with this item.

Oops! Thanks for correcting that.

"
Also with 20% chance and 2 attacks per second you will statisticaly have permament bleed from critical strike (if you have 50% crit chance) so it will be "the highest damage hit" you need.

Bleed is small damage boost? Good joke.

First of all, you won't statistically have permanent bleed from critical strikes if you are critting once per second. Only about half of the time you will. The 'mean' result is once every 5 hits, but it can take more than 5 hits. (Look up 'binomial distribution curve' if you don't believe me - you'll see that the curve extends to ether side of the mean.)

But let's pretend that probability works like you say and with this item you'll always get bleeding once every 5 hits.

Let's say you have 50% crit chance, and a high crit multiplier so that the bleed is as big as possible. In fact, let's pretend that your normal attacks don't even do any damage, and you're effectively only critting once per second. This means that each second you'll get 10% more damage, or 60% more damage if the enemy is moving. Which does seem huge (especially if the enemy is moving), so I can see why you think it is a big buff.

However, in practice with this belt you won't get those results, because:
- Enemies don't start out bleeding, so you need to attack them for a while to get the boost. (Maybe even for longer than 5 seconds if you want the crit-boosted bleed - see above).
- You'll only reliably have bleed from crits around half the time.
- Normal attacks do damage as well, which reduces the %-age boost you get from bleed.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I am SEVERELY disappointed by you all. The least voted mod where you get the 10% dodge etc is SO GODLY. HOW ARE YOU ALL SO BLIND NOT TO SEE THE POTENTIAL AND THE SEXINESS IN THIS MOD?!??!?!?!?!? Onslaught is so fucking overrated holy fuck. Just put on fucking Daresso's Defiance and you have Onslaught. Look at that sexy "10% chance to dodge against taunted enemies, Melee attacks have a 25% chance to Maim taunted enemies, 2% of attack damage leeched as life against taunted enemies". Omg Kreygasm, pls vote for this guys c'mon. It's so sad if we just get another Onslaught thing like legit. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
"
AgentofStrife wrote:
I am SEVERELY disappointed by you all. The least voted mod where you get the 10% dodge etc is SO GODLY. HOW ARE YOU ALL SO BLIND NOT TO SEE THE POTENTIAL AND THE SEXINESS IN THIS MOD?!??!?!?!?!? Onslaught is so fucking overrated holy fuck. Just put on fucking Daresso's Defiance and you have Onslaught. Look at that sexy "10% chance to dodge against taunted enemies, Melee attacks have a 25% chance to Maim taunted enemies, 2% of attack damage leeched as life against taunted enemies". Omg Kreygasm, pls vote for this guys c'mon. It's so sad if we just get another Onslaught thing like legit. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

While I do like Daresso's Defiance a lot, there are better chest armors out there. Belt....not so much. Permanent Onslaught is too good to pass up. Though, I do understand if there are players out there that want more interaction with taunting, and I would like that too.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info