Reddit news - 2.4.0 is all about the end-game

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 23, 2016, 2:07:25 PM
"
zzang wrote:
Im hoping for parts in the new content that are not RNG or currency gated basically something you can enter with increasing difficulty maybe in combination with a ladder who got to the deepest level of that dungeon.

What really is missing in this game from a standard players standpoint are some areas/bosses which are freely accessible but harder than anything else in the game. Id be fine with no loot/xp drops there - just something to show off how far you can get.

could also encourage teamwork if done right. Despite D3s many flaws original inferno took team to beat it. I actually loved that game. All my IRL friends and my brother and me would get wrecked solo but we'd team up use strategy, complementary aura and buffs we could beat diablo. took like 15 min too lol. heck elite fights in act 4 took like 5 min. Anyway they nerfed it to ground 1.3 forward and was never same until rifts. The closet they came to making teamwork pay was ubers but you could still do em solo if really GG.

Endless rifts now are the same way. You're more powerful in a good crew as opposed to solo and get further.

I have ZERO reason to play with anyone here. If anything they interrupt my trade game. So I dont.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 23, 2016, 2:51:24 PM
I wasnt exactly refering to d3's rift game. Although thats the basic idea of what i said. I hope GGG will come up with something that is more original.

Maybe with a splitted difficulty for single player entrance or grouped entrance.

Edit: Diablo 3 stole a lot of stuff from POE why not take something "decent" from d3, refine it and add it with proper quality into POE
Last edited by zzang on Jun 23, 2016, 3:10:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info