Development Manifesto: Prophecy Changes

pls fix lacerate
Imho the most boring and unrewarding league i've ever played in POE, ok what means played? I've already stopped playing after a few days.

Perandus and Talisman leagues were cool though.
- Best Signature Ever -
Same feeling than BestUsernameEver, this league is boring as hell. Not good for the core game. I had lots of more fun in Perendus, Rampage... I sell most of the Silver Coins for Chaos Orbs, that's the best way to use them.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxCrockett on Jun 21, 2016, 1:53:38 AM
Prophecy is alot of fun, and I hope to see it in the base game(without changes). I also still hope to see talisman and perandus added to the base game(without changes). These things are like fun to do side things, and they open the game up to alot of players.

You guys have reduced backtracking as you say...good! But there is another cool solution: allow us to scale the base game zones to our level(or the max level non-map zone, 70). This would both make it alot more fun to hunt for items/div cards, as well as reduces the feeling of backtracking due to still getting experience. This would make entire merciless our playground.

I'm really glad to see you guys are reducing the costs to seal fated prophecies. Some/many builds cannot do these due to items needed for their own build. However, there is a change you guys could do to make these missions still work for everyone. Instead of only counting wearing the item, allow it to work with the item in the inventory also.

A change I'd like to see to divination cards is this: Allow every div card to drop everywhere, but at a very very low rate(also depending on the card). Right now div cards only drop in specific locations, hunting these locations isn't only backtracking, but it's also limiting us to that specific zone/area. So why not have divination cards drop everywhere, but at a very very low rate? This again would make entire merciless our playground.

Anyways, those are just some of my ideas.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jun 21, 2016, 1:47:54 AM
"Many players believe that the Prophecy "The Corrupt" requires backtracking out of maps"

Maybe many players believe this because the wording of the prophecy specifies that "you will slay a powerful enemy in a vaal side area..."
Sorry, talisman was the worst.

Some things to consider:
Adding cadiro as a master (once per day brodeals)
Adding darkshrines as a super rare shrine.
No backtracking in masters (and raise a little the xp they get, every new league is a pain)
And you scored in reducing the cost of map mods.
Ah, raise the xp from red maps. The gorge meta is still up.
Last edited by arherter on Jun 21, 2016, 1:53:11 AM
nice content did everything in 1 week, liked it. this league is to long. back in next
Thank you for the smart choices on what to change, for listening, and for communicating. Top stuff. The feedback I gave suggested that with changes like these, I'd rate the league a 9.5 or 10 out of 10, looking forward to seeing how it plays when the changes go in.
Very nice changes mates.

Also I'm happy to see that sometimes GGG reads my posts.
"
Chris wrote:

[li]The Nemesis of Greed prophecy is no longer available in Normal Difficulty.[/li]

I'm so happy to have given you a good feedback ^^
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676200/page/1#p13353689
As a standard player I hate it when new leagues are coming out, If I want to play in them then I need to live with the huge server lags because everyone plays in these leagues. If I play in standard then when I want to buy things from other players they are almost always in the new league.. And when I ask them if they can switch league and sell me they don't react at all.. Ignore me. And now I have some really nice items I want to sell, Nobody buys them because?.. Everyone is in prophecy league.. So I'm not having fun in standard.. No fun in laggy leagues.. Why should I struggle playing with everyone or struggle funding my characters? I want to improve my characters and try some new builds.. Maybe a fire arrow build or herald of thunder/ice build.. Interesting out of meta builds that look interesting.. I have items I'm selling that are exalteds worth and they don't sell.. Even dough they have great reasonable price.. If you want to make standard players happy then either 1: somehow make leagues not laggy (GL) 2: make the leagues not as profitable as they are right now and make them more of a silly fun or 3: make a new gameplay mode that lets players do/get whatever they want so people can try things they plan on doing in the future.. Also before you think/say that no one will play in the other leagues because they can have whatever they want in this game mode I don't think this will happen because playing infinite currency/items mode will get boring fast but people will still come to it from time to time to confirm they're new build is indeed working.. Even if you won't do anything I asked please make it somehow fun for standard players when leagues are there.. We are alone here.
Last edited by CreativeExile on Jun 21, 2016, 2:16:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info