Development Manifesto: Prophecy Changes

"
Chris wrote:

This league is super easy to tweak and add content to, so we're going to continue to solicit and respond to feedback over the next couple of months. It's also a good candidate for being rolled back into the core game in some form afterwards, so we're keen to hit a balance that everyone likes.

Yes please having prophecy in the core game would be nice :)
this league is supereasy and should be tweaked and added content to, yes...

but i like ggg because they care for their players, they try to improve the game

the support is good

and ... yeah... let`s hope for better leagues!
My question is.. when talking about backtracking

Will the chains that lead to you getting one of keys from the council set be affected? as in, will it be harder for me to get a council set the higher my level or will they be unaffected?
wow.
Prophecy in std would be sweet ;)
as long as you remove the majority of the backtracking - because being 89, and getting a prophecy for act 2 merciless southern forest felt like a massive waste of time, yet it was very expensive to seal.

this league needs some real changes, cause I dont know what the numbers say - but I know what my friends are doing - and its not playing this league any more.
any fix for endgame lab trials?

currently i have to spec out of vaal pact everytime i try one because one can't leech shooting traps and shooting traps doesn't give flask charges either.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"less backtracking"

There should be almost zero backtracking involved. Instead of fixing Master backtracking - which is being complained about and discussed every few weeks - you introduce even more backtracking. Good luck getting players back into this league - 36, I am done and wont come back to this league ( and I loved the concept ... ).

"better prophecies"
...won't compensate for the T1 drop rate nerf.

Herectic's Veil 5.5 Ex,
Kaom's Heart 4.2 Ex,
Cospri's Will 3 Ex ( this league's signature chest which still is bugged and will be trash tier soon once you introduce curse immune mobs again )

list goes on and on. In a game which only chance of keeping players entertained is them doing more than one build. For fucks sake, I cannot get a single build to a satisfying state without working my ass off for someone with better rng.

This game doesnt have players it has paws - paws working for flippers and thiefs and no lifers.

BTW In Perandus I had more builds ( all satisfying ) than in years of accumulated standard builds from previous leagues. Should have sticked to what had worked out IMHO. After only two weeks this lootless league is already loosing players / viewers while as far as I saw Perandus was well populated till its very end...

"MORE trials"
trials, ok - optional, lab, ok - optional, overrewarding players who actually like playing a boring build dedicated to lab running just to get rich while the rest ( the majority ) who doesnt like running the lab because it is its own game totally unrelated to the rest of PoE gets punished by forementioned poor drop rates / rng.

Instead of realizing that the labyrinth was not the success you thought it would be you try to justify its development cost by forcing people to do it with better loot while nerfing outside lab loot ultimately scaring them away ? Sounds like a plan ^^

Great game ( honestly ) - yet soon to be deleted like I had to do with Warframe. Such a shame seeing such ambitious great games going down the drain ending in a mindless grindfest.

I am late but its Dota 2 time for me I think ...
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Jun 21, 2016, 4:31:29 AM
"
Silver Coins will no longer be allocated to monsters that have no drops or use suicide attacks.

:( A silver coin dropped from Malachai at the top for me. I was so confused, but laughed a lot. That can't happen anymore :(
"
ShadowMagnet wrote:

Hmm, too bad that people seemingly don't like Talisman. I really liked that freely configurable mini-boss fight on almost each map. Would love to see that to get added to Standard, oh well.

I really really liked it! Would be very happy if it came back.
Maybe with some tweaks, like fixed talisman "receipts" in stone circles for the higher tier talisman or boss you get or something. But yeah, the mini-boss fight was a nice addition imo.

Prophecy in standard sounds good, though.
Please allow one master more in hideout at 8 level. It's so boring waste of time to dismiss one of necessary(Zana - buying maps) and invite another(buying alts/jewelers orbs/fuses) every day, when you still experience reputation at some other one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info