Development Manifesto: Prophecy Changes

I absolutely love that you're making changes during the leagues to make them better now. Thanks!
Loving it. Keep up the good work!
Fixed a bug with Unbearable Whispers V, where it would sometimes be consumed and not spawn the boss.

Thank you so much.

May we have a moment of silence for the Unbearable Whispers V's that have suffered from my own Prophecy screen.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Realy nice QoL imporvements, this is huge and will really improve the game 10/10 will play again.

ok.
Last edited by intersept on Jun 21, 2016, 1:00:28 AM
Bring back Cadiro!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Overall good changes. The backtracking was indeed very annoying though it concerns me that you haven't said anything about adding navali to the player hideout.

I know you might not consider it important but it is! It isn't just extra loading screen that pretty much suck but also towns are the exactly place where the loading screen seems to crash more often so honestly I'd like to avoid towns like the plague.

Last I am of 2 minds about the changes. Less back tracking is great but the way you went about it... Well it's both good and bad.

On one side 20% more valuable prophecies is great, especially since I'd really love if I could get my hands on a 6L prophecy.

On the other side I hate less chance to get unique items and I was hoping these would have just been changed into something easily doable in maps, like nexty powerful enemy you kill drops a unique or next very powerful unique you kill gets you a unique.

Anyway, not sure which way I prefer cause the current method still has it's upside.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
"
OrangeGamer wrote:
Thank you so much for these changes! Still rooting for a fated Cloak of Flame! Just one of my old fave uniques.

WTF, Cloak of Flame is already one of the best chests in the game.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Sounds good. Really happy you are looking in to integrating it with the main game. Wish you would do so with past leagues that have been left out and always do so for future leagues. Occasional encounters that break from the norm can add a lot of fun little moments to a game like this.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Nice... If it is to improve the quality of Prophecy League, then yes!!! :D
Nice GGG, you know what we need next? A prophecy that gives Shav!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info