I feel like we're being a little too harsh to GGG

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

What a weird coincidence that they change rats nest 3D art to an unnecessary shitty one and in the same week they release 2 new helmet mtx ?

You must be trolling. If you seriously believe that I have no nothing left to say.
its totally plausible

Marketing speaking its 10/10

It's just morally bad toward players
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I became quite more passive about GGG's decisions lately but when Chris spit on his playerbase by taking them for complete idiots when he said " Lab haters are a vocal minority" and then add more Lab stuff, He destroyed the restraint we had about failed decisions, restraint generated by our respect and love for GGG's work.

When you have loyal and loving players and you try to fill them with blatant bullshit, dont expect more love in return

+1
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

What a weird coincidence that they change rats nest 3D art to an unnecessary shitty one and in the same week they release 2 new helmet mtx ?

You must be trolling. If you seriously believe that I have no nothing left to say.
its totally plausible

Marketing speaking its 10/10

It's just morally bad toward players

I'm extremely critical of them these days too but I don't buy that for a second.

They come off as a little clueless to me sometimes but they mean well, if nothing else they are pretty honest for game devs.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info