best for slave

I love how everyone ignores the way this guy writes. So much effort to make it wrong but understandable at the same time.
"
Aerinx wrote:
I love how everyone ignores the way this guy writes. So much effort to make it wrong but understandable at the same time.

I don't ignore it, I savour it :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
9/10 would read again.
IGN:Flickfrap
well, yeah,
A core design mechanic / philosophy of their game is to make you their bitch,
make you buy mtx

pretty obvious,

congrats becoming aware of it lols

i mean, the whole theme of the game is that youre a slave lol (aka exile)

they even have a policy against RMT,
like, at least Diablo 2 you could make some money off all the time you wasted playing the game

but GGG is just like
"youre our bitch!"
Last edited by CaoMengde on Jun 23, 2016, 8:20:54 PM
working as intended got my Volls Devo a few days ago paid 15 exalts for it and I feel very godly with it.

I like having something the majority of players does not have.

I am happy that GGG made it so difficult to get the sense of satisfaction you get when you do own one is mind blowing. My next step will probably be Legacy Mjolner because for some reason there are times the discharge is not procing even with GMP and Molten Strike and crazy attack speed

My guess is new mjolner is trash. At only 30% it would explain why it isn't procing as it should
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
Bars wrote:

Perhaps a backrub by a Swedish bikini model while you play with another one feeding you grapes and fanning you with a palm leave?

GGG should include this in the next supporter pack.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
working as intended got my Volls Devo a few days ago paid 15 exalts for it and I feel very godly with it.

I am happy that GGG made it so difficult to get the sense of satisfaction you get when you do own one is mind blowing. My next step will probably be Legacy Mjolner because for some reason there are times the discharge is not procing even with GMP and Molten Strike and crazy attack speed

My guess is new mjolner is trash. At only 30% it would explain why it isn't procing as it should

where did you farm exalts?
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

where did you farm exalts?

fuck driedlake or chaoses recept or sell rush izaro lol what that game has to offer
didnt you know? GGG is working with china to create a game only the prisoners farming items can play XD
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Update: 14 hours fast Vol runs - 56 chaoses in stash - 20% kaom heart complite. fuck that game lol
who played 3-4 hours every day dont play in that game :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info