best for slave

900 runs Vol - 1 brittle emperor and 0 exalted orbs. that game best for slave. best for spend time.
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 1:33:02 PM
dont play that game if u dont want be slave
you need to trade for another one
my english sux.
I mean, no one forced you to farm Dried Lake. Can do Atzoobi/Izaro/Ambrius if you want.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
I mean, no one forced you to farm Dried Lake. Can do Atzoobi/Izaro/Ambrius if you want.

iam farming for vol devotion amulet, iam have that amulet and vol protector 6l 3 day ago, and have rip becous crash cliet. that best of the best iam very happy , 5 day farming for die in a crash
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"

iam farming for vol devotion amulet, iam have that amulet and vol protector 6l 3 day ago, and have rip becous crash cliet. that best of the best iam very happy , 5 day farming for die in a crash

Glad you are very happy xD
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
If you truly need it that badly, farm chaos recipes and buy the amulet
"

no thanx, better play other game
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"

that sounds like the beginning of a wonderful friendship and long term addiction.

most long time players have thrown poe into the corner on a regular basis because it's unrewarding as hell, doesn't give us what we want and we love the game for doing so.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"

that sounds like the beginning of a wonderful friendship and long term addiction.

most long time players have thrown poe into the corner on a regular basis because it's unrewarding as hell, doesn't give us what we want and we love the game for doing so.

iam die becous that game have crash and bugs, so much fucking time farming for devoto and 6lprotector.
that first stuped game. nice mechanik and gameplay but fucking random. iam not slave and cant farming driedlake 4-5 days for amulet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info