best for slave

Calm down please. Think of the children!

Path of Exile has always been unrewarding for most of the time, but on an occasion its a party.
If you do not like this, voice your opinion. All the time.

That gave us Parendus, one of the most active and enjoyable of leagues.
Stick one up to the Wallstreet simulator crowd.

BUFF IIQ IIR...
MAKE POE GREAT AGAIN, vote PARENDINHO 2017
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

Path of Exile has always been unrewarding for most of the time, but on an occasion its a party.

BUFF IIQ IIR...

now iam have 46 quantity that not work, 1050 runs Vol and 2 card, need 7 card for amulet lol. how much need runs i dont know. 3 day 15\24 hours farming for 1 card and now me need 21 days for vol devotion?
i dont want buy that card becous stupped peopls buy all and selling for bad prise
that. that league requests me to run as a slave. run to kill run to open run to take 3 fusing kuduku pf nice that very fun
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Jun 20, 2016, 8:33:13 AM
"
1ndig0 wrote:
iam die becous that game have crash and bugs, so much fucking time farming for devoto and 6lprotector.
that first stuped game. nice mechanik and gameplay but fucking random. iam not slave and cant farming driedlake 4-5 days for amulet

Some friendly advice: if you're not terribly fond of dying, don't start new leagues in hardcore. They are often ridden with bugs and balance mistakes which lead to unfair deaths. Some temp leagues are OK for HC after the first week or two when they fix the issues, some aren't. Prophecy seems to be a 'not OK' league.

Just play the game in SC, make some crazy build and knock yourself out pulling dangerous stunts and testing content you wouldn't normally even dream of trying in HC. This could be fun too.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 20, 2016, 8:32:56 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
iam die becous that game have crash and bugs, so much fucking time farming for devoto and 6lprotector.
that first stuped game. nice mechanik and gameplay but fucking random. iam not slave and cant farming driedlake 4-5 days for amulet

Some friendly advice: if you're not terribly fond of dying, don't start new leagues in hardcore. They are often ridden with bugs and balance mistakes which lead to unfair deaths. Some temp leagues are OK for HC after the first week or two when they fix the issues, some aren't. Prophecy seems to be a 'not OK' league.

Just play the game in SC, make some crazy build and knock yourself out pulling dangerous stunts and testing content you wouldn't normally even dream of trying in HC. This could be fun too.

iam never played in SC and donw want played in SC.becous have no stimul
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

BUFF IIQ IIR...

now iam have 46 quantity that not work, 1050 runs Vol and 2 card, need 7 card for amulet lol. how much need runs i dont know. 3 day 15\24 hours farming for 1 card and now me need 21 days for vol devotion?
i dont want buy that card becous stupped peopls buy all and selling for bad prise
that. that league requests me to run as a slave. run to kill run to open run to take 3 fusing kuduku pf nice that very fun

Last league i went 1200+ voll kills with no cards...
This league they add a challenge kill 1200 volls :D

Someone here is pulling our leg.
"
1ndig0 wrote:

That's my point exactly: you're missing out. You can do stuff in SC you wouldn't normally do in HC. You can play around with different builds much more freely, test stuff, do rip maps and stuff you wouldn't try in HC, basically play around, experiment and learn the game. If you've never played in SC, you're severely limiting your game knowledge. SC is where you can learn a lot about PoE. HC is where you put that knowledge into practice. Starting off in HC means you can't allow to make mistakes, at least not very often, and you can't really learn that way. Honestly, I've learned more about the game in 1-2 weeks in softcore than months in HC.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:

That's my point exactly: you're missing out. You can do stuff in SC you wouldn't normally do in HC. You can play around with different builds much more freely, test stuff, do rip maps and stuff you wouldn't try in HC, basically play around, experiment and learn the game. If you've never played in SC, you're severely limiting your game knowledge. SC is where you can learn a lot about PoE. HC is where you put that knowledge into practice. Starting off in HC means you can't allow to make mistakes, at least not very often, and you can't really learn that way. Honestly, I've learned more about the game in 1-2 weeks in softcore than months in HC.

ok iam starting in SC and me need 5000 runs for devotion and iam can play?
This would be extremely ineffective. The fastest way to go about it would be to make a fast-clearing build with some item rarity and item quantity (for example something built around Windripper or blade vortex) and farm maps for unidentified chaos recipe + currency and a lucky unique drop every now and then. Perhaps identifying just diamond rings because they can be fucking expensive with good rolls.

You'll have 20 exalts with much less than 1000 map runs.

Hell, you'll make almost that much by simply buying 6 empowers or enlightens, putting quality on them and leveling them to 3 in haku weapons on weapon switch. You'll need an initial investment of a few exalts for the GCPs and gems themselves which will be repaid sixfold later on.

..or you could just make a good build that doesn't need a terribly expensive amulet to be strong? Honestly, coc discharge is so overrated it makes me a little sick.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 20, 2016, 8:51:34 AM
"
Bars wrote:
This would be extremely ineffective. The fastest way to go about it would be to make a fast-clearing build with some item rarity and item quantity (for example something built around Windripper or blade vortex) and farm maps for unidentified chaos recipe + currency and a lucky unique drop every now and then. Perhaps identifying just diamond rings because they can be fucking expensive with good rolls.

You'll have 20 exalts with much less than 1000 map runs.

Hell, you'll make almost that much by simply buying 6 empowers or enlightens, putting quality on them and leveling them to 3 in haku weapons on weapon switch. You'll need an initial investment of a few exalts for the GCPs and gems themselves which will be repaid sixfold later on.

..or you could just make a good build that doesn't need a terribly expensive amulet to be strong? Honestly, coc discharge is so overrated it makes me a little sick.

i want play in disharge and that amulet now, i donw want use chaos recipe that fucking mechanik for farm. that first game chaos recipe mechanik that stuped mechanic for slave
now iam have 4-5 hours dried lake farming and iam have 1 chaos orb droped
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Jun 20, 2016, 8:55:50 AM
So, let's see if I got this right... you want to use an expensive and difficult to gear for build without using efficient farming methods and you don't want to use equivalently strong or stronger builds which do not require that much farm?

Something else?

Perhaps a backrub by a Swedish bikini model while you play with another one feeding you grapes and fanning you with a palm leave?

Dried lake was never meant to be actually good for farming. It's only a leveling area. Havoc found a build that was able to farm it in a minute per run and GGG nerfed the shit out of Dried Lake and this build (twice now). If this isn't sending a message, I don't know what will.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 20, 2016, 9:02:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info